ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

Practice questions on daily basis

suggest website or link where we find the practice questions daily in hindi medium?

Comments

• suggest website or link where we find the practice questions daily in hindi medium?

hello, there arte many groups on fb lyk ias, upsc , gk, etc that u can lyk b comment for practsiing daily based questions fr pt n mains, plus for quality questions of general studies mainly u can visit insight, ksg and byju website. the questions are really good n upto the upsc mark.
  • suggest website or link where we find the practice questions daily in hindi medium?

hello, there arte many groups on fb lyk ias, upsc , gk, etc that u can lyk b comment for practsiing daily based questions fr pt n mains, plus for quality questions of general studies mainly u can visit insight, ksg and byju website. the questions are really good n upto the upsc mark.
    Thank you
  • Civils 360 and their Steeplechase is good
  • @Pankaj hey , i would suggest not to go for any coachings questions, they keep on repeating their questions and the questions i have seen is not upto the level, with the changing pattern of upsc , only few of them is guiding in the right direction. i would suggest to follow the previous year questions from the official site.
  • Hey, waiting for my and SP's annoying post? I have written an article about the life and lifestyle Management of UPSC Aspirant, friends i have no commercial interest....just started writing after exhausting all attempts this year.....wait for the result is too boring,so started writing these articles on UC News app platform....maybe I'll write a blog one day.
    http://tz.ucweb.com/12_35x8D
  • I want to join a test series for prelims,but I am confused which test series is good if I compare Forum Ias,Insightsonindia etc
    If any one have any suggestion regarding this,please suggest me
  • Csrd Jnu said:

Hey, waiting for my and SP's annoying post? I have written an article about the life and lifestyle Management of UPSC Aspirant, friends i have no commercial interest....just started writing after exhausting all attempts this year.....wait for the result is too boring,so started writing these articles on UC News app platform....maybe I'll write a blog one day.
    http://tz.ucweb.com/12_35x8D

good initiative , u can also share the ideas of preparation with your own experience , it will really help the upsc aspirant to learn better.
  • I want to join a test series for prelims,but I am confused which test series is good if I compare Forum Ias,Insightsonindia etc
    If any one have any suggestion regarding this,please suggest me</block

I do not know much about the test series as i am just a beginner, my roommates have joined the test series, one of them were join some ksg test prep and one have joined vision test plan. i have seen their question papers...questions of both are good...they have also told me about the evaluation procedure which is good , and explanation is also provided in both.

• Telegram Group
    UPSC CSE - 2018
    Specifically for UPSC Prelims, Mains and Interview.
    (Last 5 months for CSE Prelims)
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEn8rdNSMTHu6Diw2A
    If any one have any suggestion regarding this,please suggest me

i have seen many test series in the market, lots of series...too much cost...unlimited sources of question but i seriously think not to join any test series until or unless u find urself confident enough to evaluate urself. join any of them, trust them and trust ur knowledge. also dont forget to practice upsc question papers of previous year as they are of utmost importance. rest is up to u.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog