MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 30th OCT(Evening) 5:15 PM - 7:15 PM & 15th Nov. (Morning) 11:00 AM-1:00 PM ;
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

in kanpur Any geography teacher or guide available to clear my doubt’s ?

in kanpur Any geography teacher or guide available to clear my doubt’s ?
A 18y girl who just passout her 12th..& ready to Flying 4r her sky .. my main aim is to clear CSE without takeing any coaching...that's why i joined forumias platform ..so i get guidance from senior experince member like u people...so plz treat me like ur younger Sibling..my every question in this forum is just 4r confirming whether my effort's & hardwork going to right direction...or wasteing time to touching unnecessary topic which not worth 4r me in future... ...thankyou 4r u guidance and support

Comments

• You can check with utkarsh academy not sure about their faculty though.Try online classes for various topics and read savindra singh for conceptual clarity that would be enough I think.
  • edited September 15
    @lavanyaktr
    You can visit Deptt. of Geography @ Univ of Allahabad and find some professor there.
    You can also post your doubts in Geography doubts thread here.
    Geography Optional.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog