MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of WESTERN Philosophy starting on 30th Nov. (EVENING) 05:00 PM-7:15 PM.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

Bihar CDPO aspirants gather here

edited September 14 in State PSC
Hi Everyone,

Any one applying for the post of CDPO in BPSC. Please gather here and share the strategy how to prepare ? Eligibility criteria ? Previous year question papers etc.

Hope to see more number of people join the thread and gather related information on the exam application , pattern and general chit-chat.

Comments

• I think bpsc is conducting this exam for the first time.
  • try_hard said:

I think bpsc is conducting this exam for the first time.

Do you have any idea of exam pattern and eligibility criteria ?
  • try_hard said:

Do you have any idea of exam pattern and eligibility criteria ?
    Pattern wise it will be same as bpsc ccs pt exam. Any graduate is eligible.
  • I cannot login after initial registration. Is anybody else facing this problem??

• try_hard said:

It has been conducted once or twice in the past. The last recruitment was around 4-5 years back.
  • pre ke liye to kuch khas strategy nhin chahiye.mains v civil k tarah hi hai.
  • Last date kya hai?
  • When will the exam be conducted?

Please detail it if you have any idea
  • yaar ye batao ki time pe xam karate hain kya ye log ... aisa na log 2-3 saal me final kare ye log?
  • anyone completed filling form..??
  • Nt yet.bpsc jaisa hi Hai..registration ke 2 din bad payment
    Aapki nazar cdpo par,will have to tell Aditya bhai and chacha ji.

pre और mains bpsc सिविल सेवा की तरह ही है।ये रहा सिलेबस।
    pdf
    pdf
    cdpo syllabus.pdf

Thanks

• anyone send application file with chllan from post to BPSC after done?
    live for nothing , DIE for something
  • 9 general male seat ke liye kaun bihar ka 4-5 sal ka chakkar kaate..tb tak sala jawani bhi dhal chuki hogi
  • Do we have to first pay the fee and then fill the complete form.
    Have paid but there's no link available to complete the application form. It's been two days.
    What to do please help
    Have paid but there's no link available to complete the application form. It's been two days.
    What to do please help

Yup.. Payment ke 2-3 din baad dashboard mein link aati form completion ki..just above payment details section.. Check tat... Thoda server issue bhi hai unka so early morning ya late night try karna form bharne ke liye... For minimum interruption..
    What to do please help

Yup.. Payment ke 2-3 din baad dashboard mein link aati form completion ki..just above payment details section.. Check tat... Thoda server issue bhi hai unka so early morning ya late night try karna form bharne ke liye... For minimum interruption..
    Thanks so much
  • Where can I find the detailed syllabus of list of 4 optional subjects for CDPO?

pre ke liye to kuch khas strategy nhin chahiye.mains v civil k tarah hi hai.

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog