MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

IRDAI Assistant Manager- Aspirants, gather here !

People who have applied, how do you plan to prepare for the exam ?
One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.

Comments

• Has anyone given the exam before?

• Applied, now regret wasting money! Phase 1 result ke baad hi padhna jo bhi padhna hai.

Pagalguy pe ek group hai junior officer ka 2016 ka. Same post, diff name now. Wo dekh sakte ho for more info.
    Cutoffs remain very high in mains here!
  • Only 10 seats for UR...i remember the last yr notification as well which had 5/6 UR seats..these exams have become a good way of minting money for these organizations. Same goes for nabard, always publishes 4/5 grade B vacancies.
  • appear for rbi/nabard...zyada seats hote hain
    sebi/irdai/pfrda are supposed to be by-products :pensive:
    4th mains| iss baar c**d maarenge
  • I cleared irda jo exam last year but didnt join. U can read iii principles of insurance in order to clear phase 2.
  • I cleared irda jo exam last year but didnt join. U can read iii principles of insurance in order to clear phase 2.

why u didn't join? is the job not that good?
  • fcckfk said:

I cleared irda jo exam last year but didnt join. U can read iii principles of insurance in order to clear phase 2.

I got job in another regulatory body with home posting(still working over there ). So decided not to go to hyderabad.
  • Aapko pre ke baad disturb karte hain fir toh!

Wiase can you please breakup the 81k they put up as monthly pay! Kuch jyada hi lag ra hai.
  • fcckfk said:

I cleared irda jo exam last year but didnt join. U can read iii principles of insurance in order to clear phase 2.

I got job in another regulatory body with home posting(still working over there ). So decided not to go to hyderabad.
    okay
  • Kira said:

Aapko pre ke baad disturb karte hain fir toh!

Wiase can you please breakup the 81k they put up as monthly pay! Kuch jyada hi lag ra hai.

pay is same as nabard, sidbi, grade a officers. They have also included lease and sudexo in their pay structure.
    46-47k after tax and NPS should be in hand in hyd. There is not much work in regulator apart from note making,complaints, and clearing old junks. Sat are off usually.rest depends on boss. I is my experience so far.
  • Kira said:

Aapko pre ke baad disturb karte hain fir toh!

pay is same as nabard, sidbi, grade a officers. They have also included lease and sudexo in their pay structure.
    46-47k after tax and NPS should be in hand in hyd. There is not much work in regulator apart from note making,complaints, and clearing old junks. Sat are off usually.rest depends on boss. I is my experience so far.
    Middle management positions in regulatory bodies are very good for UPSC aspirants. Enough pay to sustain yourself. Enough time to study.

• Kira said:

Applied, now regret wasting money! Phase 1 result ke baad hi padhna jo bhi padhna hai.

Pagalguy pe ek group hai junior officer ka 2016 ka. Same post, diff name now. Wo dekh sakte ho for more info.
    Cutoffs remain very high in mains here!

Focus on Pre- GA, Eng and QA and LR mai non puzzle and seating arrangement wale questions!!

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog