Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE courses. Click below for details -
(1) Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude (2) Ancient, Medieval History, Art and Culture (3) Modern Indian History
(4) Current Affairs April 2017 to May 2018 (5) International Relations and Internal Security (6) Geography
(7) 200 Most Important Topics for UPSC CSE Prelims 2018
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now.

ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

SSC2017 ANSWER KEYS RELEASED

2»

Comments

• Expected Cut-off of tier-1?
  • doc said:

Sgup said:

Hello
    SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 answer key has been released by the SSC. SSC CGL Answer key is to be seen here and you can also check your marks.
    The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam result will be declared on 31st October. Those who will qualify the Tier 1 exam are eligible for Tier 2 exam.

Nahi MATLAB pagal hn kya wo log jinhone SSC dia h ki unhe ye b ni pta hoga.. Kyu itni sari id bna kr ap log spam kr rhe ho.. Chahte kya ho bhai
    hey...how was d last yr's result ?

and did u appear this yr ??
  • Expected Cut-off of tier-1?

120-125 it should be. but still exact figures will be known with official results only
  • Morpheous said:

doc said:

Sgup said:

Hello
    SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 answer key has been released by the SSC. SSC CGL Answer key is to be seen here and you can also check your marks.
    The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam result will be declared on 31st October. Those who will qualify the Tier 1 exam are eligible for Tier 2 exam.

Nahi MATLAB pagal hn kya wo log jinhone SSC dia h ki unhe ye b ni pta hoga.. Kyu itni sari id bna kr ap log spam kr rhe ho.. Chahte kya ho bhai
    hey...how was d last yr's result ?

and did u appear this yr ??
    Last yr couldn't clear tier 2 and this year scoring 126
    all i need is You Lord
  • is 134 a safe score?the 160+ scores have shocked me!there shouldn't have been so much variation in level of different shifts
  • is 134 a safe score?the 160+ scores have shocked me!there shouldn't have been so much variation in level of different shifts

Trust me, there is a lot of difference between the standard of questions across different shifts.

I'm one of the lucky ones, 17th August 2nd Shift, the questions were far easier than previous shifts..
  • mitraark said:

is 134 a safe score?the 160+ scores have shocked me!there shouldn't have been so much variation in level of different shifts

Trust me, there is a lot of difference between the standard of questions across different shifts.

I'm one of the lucky ones, 17th August 2nd Shift, the questions were far easier than previous shifts..
    which post did you get through cgl 16, man?
  • mitraark said:

is 134 a safe score?the 160+ scores have shocked me!there shouldn't have been so much variation in level of different shifts

was such difference visible last year as well?this is unfair since there's no normalisation :/

• 18th 2nd shift. 175 marks.
  • In my shift, table in one question could not be seen properly and SSC also released a notice regarding that after exam.. Its 10th June noon shift.. Now how will they give score for that shift ??
    all i need is You Lord
  • doc said:

In my shift, table in one question could not be seen properly and SSC also released a notice regarding that after exam.. Its 10th June noon shift.. Now how will they give score for that shift ??

Perhaps they'll allocate full marks against that question to every student.
  • mitraark said:

was such difference visible last year as well?this is unfair since there's no normalisation :/

No... There wasn't such yawning difference last year. Marks did not have much correlation with the shift. But this year students from particular shifts are scoring exceptionally high.
  • doc said:

In my shift, table in one question could not be seen properly and SSC also released a notice regarding that after exam.. Its 10th June noon shift.. Now how will they give score for that shift ??

Perhaps they'll allocate full marks against that question to every student.
    Okkk hope so
    all i need is You Lord
  • mitraark said:

Got Examiner in SC Category.

mitraark said:

Last year there wasn't as much differene as this year. Normalisation should be there but i don't think SSC has the capability to implement it without drawing any sort of troubles.
  • mitraark said:

mitraark said:

Got Examiner in SC Category.

Congrats! Why writing again though? Not content with the post?

• Tier 2 ka exam centre change karwa sakte kya via request or sm application etc..or not? Tia

• Congrats! Why writing again though? Not content with the post?

Aise hi apply kar dia thha ye court case ke chakkar mein toh de dia exam.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog