ForumIAS Open Test 1: Results will be declared by 9PM, 12 th December.
Candidates can write Test till 2PM , 12th December by visiting Center or online by Clicking here Your OMR sheets are being manually evaluated.

SSC2017 ANSWER KEYS RELEASED

Ssc 2017 tier 1 answer keys released.

Comments

• MKY2017 said:

then what we should do??? Go and shout on ssc forums

You can ignore it too.
    Just passing on the information . Doesnot know it will piss off lame losers
  • Vamsee132 said:

MKY2017 said:

You can ignore it too.
    Yeah..i expected this ...you people post irrelevant and then take high ground..pass exam and be a winner not a loser..bye
  • ये फोरम ssc जैसे बच्चों वाले exams के लिए नहीं है..

Dont be so rigid.
    Forumias is a community we all come to share our views feelings and issues during our preperation. It is not just to discuss about study materials on upsc. If it is so there would not be so many threads ranging from depression to relaxation to strategies.
    I just posted the information so that a veteran or an young aspirant with financial problems or other some guy can know about it and be less tensed about his situation and not be in loggerheads with unknown strategies chang8ng every day.

And the thing you said "ssc jaise bacche" is it some kind of untouchability you practice with those people??
  • MKY2017 said:

Vamsee132 said:

MKY2017 said:

You can ignore it too.
    Yeah..i expected this ...you people post irrelevant and then take high ground..pass exam and be a winner not a loser..bye

Ofcourse you expected this.

Anyway its lame to fight on social media let alone on forum8ad.

Good luck for your future endeavors. Bye
  • ये फोरम ssc जैसे बच्चों वाले exams के लिए नहीं है..

You may be right on the forum part, but ssc is by no means a childs play!
  • This is getting interesting ! :smiley:
  • Intolerance... Intolerance
  • Intolerance at it's best.
    Pls take note of fact that 70-80% of upsc aspirants sit for ssc as well so I don't think it's a wrong place for this post.
  • @Vamsee132

Don't get offended by insensitive comments. Of course your thread is relevant. May be that person got irritated by the thread title which is in Capital letters (considered as yelling). So, let it go.
  • जब आपको हिन्दी समझ में नहीं आती..तो फिर जवाब क्यों देते हैं..मैंने ssc जैसे बच्चे शब्द का प्रयोग नहीं किया है..मैंने ये कहा है कि ssc जैसे..बच्चों वाले exams...मैं exams को बच्चों वाला कह रही हूँ..exams देने वालों को तो मैंने कुछ बोला ही नहीं...ok
    Vamsee132 said:

ये फोरम ssc जैसे बच्चों वाले exams के लिए नहीं है..

Dont be so rigid.
    Forumias is a community we all come to share our views feelings and issues during our preperation. It is not just to discuss about study materials on upsc. If it is so there would not be so many threads ranging from depression to relaxation to strategies.
    I just posted the information so that a veteran or an young aspirant with financial problems or other some guy can know about it and be less tensed about his situation and not be in loggerheads with unknown strategies chang8ng every day.

And the thing you said "ssc jaise bacche" is it some kind of untouchability you practice with those people??
  • जब आपको हिन्दी समझ में नहीं आती..तो फिर जवाब क्यों देते हैं..मैंने ssc जैसे बच्चे शब्द का प्रयोग नहीं किया है..मैंने ये कहा है कि ssc जैसे..बच्चों वाले exams...मैं exams को बच्चों वाला कह रही हूँ..exams देने वालों को तो मैंने कुछ बोला ही नहीं...ok

Vamsee132 said:

ये फोरम ssc जैसे बच्चों वाले exams के लिए नहीं है..

Dont be so rigid.

No offence but your explanation is so poor and childish. He did not advertise anything but just passed one information. Please don't bully a messenger. You might need to sit for this children's exam or state PSC exams one day as most of the forum guys do as back up. Have a good day. Tc :smile:
  • Thank you for the information. Matched the answer key and I found one answer in the key wrong, very apparent one involving simple subtraction actually (the DI question involving bar graph, difference between GDP of A and F. Simple subtraction.) Do you suggest filing a review for it spending the money or maybe multiple petitions for this might already have been filed?

P.S. No competitive exam in today's job market can be considered childish or petty. Even if you are a genius, there are atleast 10000 more geniuses of same caliber competing for the 1000 odd vacancies out there. The one thing that appearing in these competitive exams teach you is humility, a few months or a couple of years in it, and for most, self confidence and self esteem ki choke slam lag jati hai.
  • 125 pe koi chance Hai tier 2 likhne ka?

Agar category UR hai to thoda mushkil hai.
    Slow and steady ain't enough. You gotta be Fast & Furious.

Practically speaking, difficult hai. Agar hua bhi to aage bahut problem hai tier 2 mein. Do your investment wisely :)

Ho jaega..but aage ki raah muskil hai..tier2 m explosive performance will make up for it.
  • Debaleena said:

Thank you for the information. Matched the answer key and I found one answer in the key wrong, very apparent one involving simple subtraction actually (the DI question involving bar graph, difference between GDP of A and F. Simple subtraction.) Do you suggest filing a review for it spending the money or maybe multiple petitions for this might already have been filed?

P.S. No competitive exam in today's job market can be considered childish or petty. Even if you are a genius, there are atleast 10000 more geniuses of same caliber competing for the 1000 odd vacancies out there. The one thing that appearing in these competitive exams teach you is humility, a few months or a couple of years in it, and for most, self confidence and self esteem ki choke slam lag jati hai.

If your marks are on edge case like around 120-130 maybe as you want those marks to give tier2 but you are sure about crossing tier1 cutoff dont worry someone would have done it 99%. just a matter of risk taking.
  • This time normalization is much needed.
    Guys with exams in the last few days are easily scoring 150+
  • perky said:

This time normalization is much needed.

+1
    I see you.
  • perky said:

aapka kis din tha bhai?
    I see you.
  • hellboy24 said:

perky said:

aapka kis din tha bhai?
    8 aug 3rd shift
  • Where do we drop mails for this normalization or only qualifying tier1 demand? I am posting for a friend. She worked hard and now stuck at 125. Exam was on 11th Aug. A friend with same preparation and same marks as her last time now score more than 170 on 23rd Aug. Every good exam follows normalisation. What is wrong with SSC?
  • Hello
    SSC released the answer key for the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam which was held from 5th August to 24th August 2017. You can check the SSC CGL notification for the detailed answer key and other important dates. You have to fill your roll no. and date of the exam to check the answer key.
  • No normalisation is there has been said by ssc in one recent RTI reply. and there are very bleak chances that they will even consider doind it. so unfortunate it is
  • Morpheous said:

No normalisation is there has been said by ssc in one recent RTI reply. and there are very bleak chances that they will even consider doind it. so unfortunate it is

In that case, this is going to be the most unfair ssc cgl ever.
  • perky said:

Morpheous said:

No normalisation is there has been said by ssc in one recent RTI reply. and there are very bleak chances that they will even consider doind it. so unfortunate it is

In that case, this is going to be the most unfair ssc cgl ever.
    Indeed.
  • @perky kitne marks aa rahein hai bhai. mera bhi 8th 3rd shift. i am getting 115 only. guess i am a goner.
  • killerjoe said:

@perky kitne marks aa rahein hai bhai. mera bhi 8th 3rd shift. i am getting 115 only. guess i am a goner.

Last time 170.5 the
  • perky said:

killerjoe said:

@perky kitne marks aa rahein hai bhai. mera bhi 8th 3rd shift. i am getting 115 only. guess i am a goner.

Last time 170.5 the
    Last time select nahi hua kya final list pe?
  • Vamsee132 said:

perky said:

killerjoe said:

Last time 170.5 the
    Last time select nahi hua kya final list pe?
    Inspector (Central Excise) in CBEC
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog