MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Carpool in Hyderabad for vision's test series

Note that i travel from thumkunta to ashok nagar every weekend to give the tests of vision's gs mains and essay. Since, the taxi cost is too high, so if anyone is interested in carpooling, ,please drop me a message.
Also, if anyone can suggest me some convenient solution to my problem, it is most welcome. I mean, the uber charges me Rs 774 for one way and Rs 1500 for me to go to the Ashok nagar and come back and this much amount is just too much and i can't afford it.
But i dont want to travel by bus due to my health issues and same holds true for auto-rickshaw.

Could anyone suggest me what should i do in such a situation?

I only know of uber and ola cabs as of now. And i dont know of any other means to travel to the city.

With warm regards

Comments

• I want to give the test series in physical person only and not through online mode, so please dont suggest this option.
  • Oka Pani cheyochu bhaiya mee intlo oka portion baaki free ga rent ki ivvu nenu meethi patu vachi bill share chestha :mrgreen:
  • Note that i travel from thumkunta to ashok nagar every weekend to give the tests of vision's gs mains and essay. Since, the taxi cost is too high, so if anyone is interested in carpooling, ,please drop me a message.
    Also, if anyone can suggest me some convenient solution to my problem, it is most welcome. I mean, the uber charges me Rs 774 for one way and Rs 1500 for me to go to the Ashok nagar and come back and this much amount is just too much and i can't afford it.
    But i dont want to travel by bus due to my health issues and same holds true for auto-rickshaw.

Could anyone suggest me what should i do in such a situation?

I only know of uber and ola cabs as of now. And i dont know of any other means to travel to the city.

With warm regards

Ola share.
    I rebel; therefore I exist.
  • There is sharing cab options with uber too .
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog