MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

DAF for ifos link opened. Last date 20th September.

No option for Cadre preference as of now.

Comments

• Any one has Model of Home Sate declaration Form?

You can find it in the instructions pdf given in the site after logging into your account. It's there in page 33 of the pdf.
  • Do we send the DAF manually also. Although nowhere is written that "U don't need to send hard copy" as generally mentioned in CSE mains instructions.

Anybody read the instruction carefully. Pls reply
  • Do we send the DAF manually also. Although nowhere is written that "U don't need to send hard copy" as generally mentioned in CSE mains instructions.

Anybody read the instruction carefully. Pls reply

Nowhere mentioned it needs to be sent. Should be same as CSE
  • On final submission of IFS DAF did not get confirmation email or sms. Also I am able to log in again. Any problem there? Do I need to contact upsc?
  • is upsc website working?? its not taking my ifos daf.... database connection failed error is showing do i need to contact upsc??
  • Maybe the website is not working well today. I think need to contact upsc. Anyone please share phone number/email who is to be contacted for this issue
  • Database connection failed as rha h !!
  • Hi. Sabka database connection failed aa ra h?
    Kya krna chahiye? Kisi ka kuch hua?
  • I am getting database connection failed! what to do..
  • I am getting database connection failed! what to do..

Same thing happened last night. I called up UPSC in morning. They asked me to wait for half an hour until they fix the issue. After that the link was working. Dont worry. Call up UPSC in morning and remind them that link is not working. They will fix the issue and then you can submit the form.
    Valar Morghulis
  • Fuhrer said:

I am getting database connection failed! what to do..

Same thing happened last night. I called up UPSC in morning. They asked me to wait for half an hour until they fix the issue. After that the link was working. Dont worry. Call up UPSC in morning and remind them that link is not working. They will fix the issue and then you can submit the form.
    Call the facilitation counter and ask them to connect you to web department.
    Valar Morghulis
  • Me too. Link was working in the afternoon. Ab kaam nahi kar raha hai.
  • It's working now.
  • Isn't the document uploaded showing some sort of display error?
  • Isn't the document uploaded showing some sort of display error?

Yes. There seems to be some issue in the website.

You can find it in the instructions pdf given in the site after logging into your account. It's there in page 33 of the pdf.
    Is there a form separately available for HOME STATE/UT declaration...or do we take the print out of that particular page, fill it and scan and upload, or can we just write it with hand in a paper and upload?

Is there a form separately available for HOME STATE/UT declaration...or do we take the print out of that particular page, fill it and scan and upload, or can we just write it with hand in a paper and upload?
    I think it's better to take the print out of the page and fill it up.
  • Anyone still facing the problem of not able to view uploaded pdf?
  • Yaar daf Ka toh last date 31st august tha..ab yeah kon sa form hai
  • I am getting a distorted uploaded pdf on clicking 'view'.... is it a display error? ... same thing happened yesterday.
    someone please tell me how to resolve it or should i continue with the form submission?
    Human choice is a complicated affair; cognitive biases:framing effects:Mental models:heuristics;
    Winter is Here.
  • Anyone still facing the problem of not able to view uploaded pdf?

Check with another device me too facing same with my tab but able to download when viewed from mobile
  • mneutron said:

I am getting a distorted uploaded pdf on clicking 'view'.... is it a display error? ... same thing happened yesterday.
    someone please tell me how to resolve it or should i continue with the form submission?

No. Try to upload it again n see or do it from other device or so. If it persists logout n try again by uploading. It worked for me after multiple attempts.
  • UVcan said:

Anyone still facing the problem of not able to view uploaded pdf?

Check with another device me too facing same with my tab but able to download when viewed from mobile
    Ya done with it. Thanks.
  • mneutron said:

I am getting a distorted uploaded pdf on clicking 'view'.... is it a display error? ... same thing happened yesterday.

No. Try to upload it again n see or do it from other device or so. If it persists logout n try again by uploading. It worked for me after multiple attempts.
    Trial and Error worked ... after multiple attempts.. thanks
    Human choice is a complicated affair; cognitive biases:framing effects:Mental models:heuristics;
    Winter is Here.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog