[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

logical subjective or objective????

please help
·

Comments

• hmm ?
    ·
  • Logical subjective
    ·
  • chills 1 said:

Logical subjective

Hey chills,how r u.why do u think it is subjective.
    ·
  • hey chills,how do u think it is subjective.its nice talking to u
    ·
  • deepu vin said:

hey chills,how do u think it is subjective.its nice talking to u

https://www.quora.com/Is-logic-objective-or-subjective
    ·
  • deepu vin said:

hey chills,how do u think it is subjective.its nice talking to u

:D :D
    ·
  • Its wrong question you asked. Should have asked is logic subjective or objective ?
    ·
  • And it can be both..

Subjective logic is a type of probabilistic logic that explicitly takes uncertainty and source trust into account. In general, subjective logic is suitable for modeling and analysing situations involving uncertainty and relatively unreliable sources.
    ·
  • An objective perspective is one that is not influenced by emotions, opinions, or personal feelings
    ·
  • Objective.Reasons-
    1)analysis of arguments based on rules and syllogisms like axioms in maths.
    2)well defined formal and informal fallacies giving no chance to decipher conclusions based upon one' s taste/perceptions/opinions.
    3)all the so called objective disciplines like maths, computer(boolean algebra taken from logic) find their roots in logic.
    4)modern philosophers have developed upon Aristotelian traditional logic than criticizing it which proves its connectivity and evolution in a systematic manner leaving less scope for subjectivity.
    Though I am inclined to believe it to be objective but if you provide the context then I can prove it to be subjective too. But still its more objective than subjective.
    ·
  • so u r saying that the logic may be subjective which is probabilistic and there is no logic which is objective?
    ·
  • deepu vin said:

so u r saying that the logic may be subjective which is probabilistic and there is no logic which is objective?

There are always more than 1 aspects of anything so yes. Logic can be subjective
    ·
  • deepu,i found out that,we cannot say that logic is clearly either subjective or objective as logic is a method of reasoning that involves a series of statements,each of which MUST BE TRUE if the statement before it is TRUE.Logic depends on the context,time,place,and also on the person from whom the logic is presented.there may be no articulation presented in his logic as it is context dependent.A theorist should provide us with logic for his theory(conclusion) and we know that there is no theory without the mere description of living experience of people(OBJECTIVE) and common sense(SUBJECTIVE).so we cant say that a logic is either purely subjective or purely objective.
    ·
  • absolutely.by the way where have u been this evening.i called u so many times and came to ur home.
    ·
  • ananya asked me to drop by.so i went to her home.
    ·
  • we will see tomorrow
    ·
  • are the two same account by you ? vinay deepu or deepu vin(ay) ?
    ·
  • those are two accounts by TWO PEOPLE.we r preparing together.why do u ask?
    ·
  • nipon said:

are the two same account by you ? vinay deepu or deepu vin(ay) ?

Bahut bada jhol hai bhai ye.
    ·
  • chills 1 said:

Bahut bada jhol hai bhai ye.

mujhe to coaching institute lag raha hai :D
    ·
  • @vinay deepu faky stop threatening me on message @root check this guy
    ·
  • nipon said:

@vinay deepu faky stop threatening me on message @root check this guy

Whattt. What is he saying
    ·
  • see this how one of the fake accounts trying to harass me

http://prntscr.com/ggw5wl

http://prntscr.com/ggw6jx

http://prntscr.com/ggw6t7

harassing me online for posting truth
    chills 1 said:

Whattt. What is he saying

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog