MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of WESTERN Philosophy starting on 30th Nov. (EVENING) 05:00 PM-7:15 PM.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

Strategy for UK PSC mains!

edited September 6 in State PSC
With just 20 days left for the exam to begin, I think we need to really do smart work. The syllabus is vast. This exercise is to divide the syllabus into topics so that we can discuss. We can post questions, important articles to begin with. Also, let's set up targets.
All the best and looking forward for your participation. Thank you!
(Moderator note-Use the already existing UK state PCS thread.)

Comments

• good initiative.......... we can plan fr specific topics here which are otherwise quite hard to prepare....personally i feel tht in paper 1 we can discuss essays(rest can b done from hindi grammar book)....paper 2 3 4 5 and 7 is normal gs( most of us have done it for upsc so all we require for this section is revision)....
    .. i am facing problems in uk portion and paper 6 (science) so we can discuss topics and source here.....
    can u guys suggest me frm where can i find schemes of uttarakhand govt..
  • Han bhai same issues... schemes ka bata do koi
  • I am also writing mains...can you help me with 'Bhasa'-hindi paper? I saw previous year papers ..was tough..in last psc 800+ candidaites failed in hindi.
  • सबसे अच्छी रणनीति तो यही होगी कि ukpsc mains को छोड़ा जाये और uppsc pre पर पूरा ध्यान लगाया जाये..
  • सबसे अच्छी रणनीति तो यही होगी कि ukpsc mains को छोड़ा जाये और uppsc pre पर पूरा ध्यान लगाया जाये..

Devsena ye bhallaldev jaisi baatein kyu kar rahi ho tum :dizzy:

Har thread pe ek hi comment @देवसेना
    Aise competition kam na hone wala UkPSC mains me :D
  • Avj22 said:

good initiative.......... we can plan fr specific topics here which are otherwise quite hard to prepare....personally i feel tht in paper 1 we can discuss essays(rest can b done from hindi grammar book)....paper 2 3 4 5 and 7 is normal gs( most of us have done it for upsc so all we require for this section is revision)....
    .. i am facing problems in uk portion and paper 6 (science) so we can discuss topics and source here.....
    can u guys suggest me frm where can i find schemes of uttarakhand govt..

Yes. Also, where does one find material for rajbhasha pariniyamawali.
    Science tech I am doing the application aspect. Like in space programme read about astrosat, OceanSat-2, and others and how they are being used for prediction of climatic phenomenon.
    We can divide the topics and post the material here.
  • Accommodation help @ Haldwani center????
  • Ok. So I began with environment. Completed pollution and control from Shankar. Did some parts of river conservation plan. Namami Ganga can be important because of thee living entity status. Also, campaigns lie Swachch yug, Belgium helping in ganga cleaning can be cited as examples.
  • Uttarakhand portion na ho pa rha bilkul bhi :|
  • Hindi paper m uttarakhand essay K Koi book suggest Kare pls
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog