[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

What happened to extra attempts ? NO UPDATES KINDLY TELL!

Friends as we know we were sure about getting attempt in 2017 for sure as many people speculated but we missed the mark ..is there any hope now?
·

Comments

• Some hopes, through judicial route is still left, as I gather from various closed FB groups, WhatsApp n Twitter. No mass action is happening though. People don't post about it here anymore, bcoz either they are embarrassed of having exhausted their attempts or every thread about this topic gets mocked.

·
  • Rasputin said:

Some hopes, through judicial route is still left, as I gather from various closed FB groups, WhatsApp n Twitter. No mass action is happening though. People don't post about it here anymore, bcoz either they are embarrassed of having exhausted their attempts or every thread about this topic gets mocked.

Judiciary ?? No way ..no point getting any hopes from there.I was getting info from some shreyansh but his phone is switched off n people saying he got a job letter through some RSS leader n left the movement .chalo kisiko kuchh kaam toh bana bhai.
    Attempt toh duba diya in neta logon ne lagta hai.

·
  • When I heard of judiciary, initially I was doubtful too... but tbh, one is not left with any other option. People who really want attemptsare frustrated waiting for it, while in reality nothing progressive is happening on the ground. With the exception of a few, most so called leaders are working under the shrouds of mystery with their mysterious connections and disappear after a while. If a really strong case is made n some good luck on our hand we actually do stand a chance in judiciary too.

·
  • Rasputin said:

When I heard of judiciary, initially I was doubtful too... but tbh, one is not left with any other option. People who really want attemptsare frustrated waiting for it, while in reality nothing progressive is happening on the ground. With the exception of a few, most so called leaders are working under the shrouds of mystery with their mysterious connections and disappear after a while. If a really strong case is made n some good luck on our hand we actually do stand a chance in judiciary too.

See there is no case in judiciary at all ..now these ppl are spreading rumours that their lawyer is close to CJI. .rofl
    ·
  • Accha, I don't know abt these rumours... I m anyways focussed on a couple of states now and after a intense session of agony, have convinced myself that we will never get attempts. It will be a nice surprise if we actually do. It's always nice to see some hopes erupting from here n there, that's all. But if you please, some people have been cooking up a storm on Twitter on the issue since a few days, under the hashtag #upscstopinjustice.

·
  • Rasputin said:

Accha, I don't know abt these rumours... I m anyways focussed on a couple of states now and after a intense session of agony, have convinced myself that we will never get attempts. It will be a nice surprise if we actually do. It's always nice to see some hopes erupting from here n there, that's all. But if you please, some people have been cooking up a storm on Twitter on the issue since a few days, under the hashtag #upscstopinjustice.

Yup I know but at the end it's a big NO And the reason is the kind of personal benefits like job taken by shreyansh etc have harmed the issue.Anyway many jobs are there including state services.Inka kya hai ye log toh 5 saal baad bhi shayad yehi kar rahe honge.Focus on the states mate.
    ·
  • After lots of efforts I gathered information that there is a clear NO from govt but still some frauds are still on ground.People like shreyansh who was trying to become neta is now preparing for UP PSC..n still believes he is d best.Rajnish has ran away to Allahabad court case ka liye paisa jana nhn hua but after UP pre again they will release their frustrations of their failure on govt. .n after pre result of UPPCS again new drama will happen but NO means clear NO here.so move to other careers.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog