MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

DAF related query

Hello,

I filled in my DAF form today. At the end there is a declaration. However, I did not find any provision for signature. So I previewed my DAF and then submitted it. I belong to general category.

Upon viewing final PDF, there's the same declaration with signature, date and place. In my case, as I haven't filled up, it's empty.

As I have submitted it finally, my account says,- you successfully filled all the modules. Is there anything that I need to correct? Please do let me know.

Comments

• It is the same with everyone. I think it might be used at the time of interview. Not now.
  • Hello,

I filled in my DAF form today. At the end there is a declaration. However, I did not find any provision for signature. So I previewed my DAF and then submitted it. I belong to general category.

Upon viewing final PDF, there's the same declaration with signature, date and place. In my case, as I haven't filled up, it's empty.

As I have submitted it finally, my account says,- you successfully filled all the modules. Is there anything that I need to correct? Please do let me know.

I am not aware of the exact reply to this question, but let me tell you a blanket rule with UPSC. You need not worry at all about formalities, as long as your mistakes are bonafide in nature.

In UPSC, you will only be judged for what you are, and lack / error in any formality will be overlooked. This includes completely wrong name to wrong Date of Birth ( as long as your actual DOB is within legibility limits ) to not having OBC Certificate in place.

In case you have not signed something, all you need to do is write a letter to UPSC and send y registered post and keep a copy of letter as well as receipt of SpeedPost.
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog