MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of WESTERN Philosophy starting on 30th Nov. (EVENING) 05:00 PM-7:15 PM.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

DAF Doubts regarading OBC Annexure and Documents.

The most confusing and timetaking part of DAF is definitely the OBC Noncreamylayer Annexure and the documents required. For the firsttimers there are plenty of confusions. These questions get lost in the main DAF discussion thread. So I am creating this separate dedicated thread. I request seniors ;and those who have gathered the valuable information; to throw light to help firstimers.

Comments

• What are we supposed to write in that "shedule V section b(i)" part under the heading of Agricultural landholding.
  • VA Kumar said:

What are we supposed to write in that "shedule V section b(i)" part under the heading of Agricultural landholding.

It is not star marked so not mandatory to write.
  • I am getting input error in this part(profession of father)-
    Please write full name and address of the concerned organization. In case of PSU/Autonomous Body/Bank/Universities/ Insurance organizations and please provide name and address of the Controlling Department / Ministry/Government also.
    &
    Please fill Name of the post to which he was appointed by direct recruitment.

Any suggestions
  • Can anyone help what shud we do with the Declaration of OBC annexure at the end of DAF summary. It has place for candidate to sign so shud we take print out of it and then reupload it after signing or is it required at the time of interview.
  • edited November 8

Can anyone help what shud we do with the Declaration of OBC annexure at the end of DAF summary. It has place for candidate to sign so shud we take print out of it and then reupload it after signing or is it required at the time of interview.

Same doubt....please reply...CAPF daf.....where to download Annexure and then filled N scan it ?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog