Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Head of State/PM visits | Major Group/Org Meetings

edited October 2013 in International Relations
Hey everyone, let's dedicate this post to list (and if possible, give an outline) the recent Head of state visits, PM visits and major group/organization meetings held. This will help candidates writing Mains this year. :D
·

Comments

• I'll begin with G20 summit at St Petersburg 2013:
    -The nations declared there would be no currency war and deferred plans to set new debt-cutting targets, underlining broad concern about the fragile state of the world economy.
    -Govts would promote & encourage institutional investors to finance long term investment.
    -PPP to finance investments should be encouraged
    ·
  • edited October 2013
    Currency war? I think the agreement was on the effects of monetary policies of some countries on other economies, better coordination was envisaged in this area.

And syria? That was the main thing, I guess.
    Also, BRICS bank was discussed on the sidelines.
    I don't like to reply to idiots and if you think I am referring to you, you are probably correct.
    ·
  • @DANGERIPS

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/74ad09b0-1610-11e3-a57d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2i4BvbSQz

Syria was all over the place, please check!

BRICS bank was also discussed, but only by the BRICS countries (on the sidelines)

In fact, these were the 3 issues concerning India .. I don't go through current affairs websites but I sure read my newspaper!
    I don't like to reply to idiots and if you think I am referring to you, you are probably correct.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog