ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

any one here who had done BTC after BTECH and preparing for IAS.

any one here who had done BTC after BTECH and preparing for IAS.

Comments

• I know few hundred who have done M.Tech. and then BTC and preparing for IAS. But none of them is here.
  • Any of then cleared main and faced interview. I want to know their interview experience.
  • BTC??
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • What on earth is BTC?

Pardon my ignorance.
  • btc is equivalent to d.el.ed , which is a two year diploma course for becoming eligible to be a primary teacher,it was earlier called as btc but now the nomenclature has changed to d.el.ed
    i personally know many engineers who did this course after b.tech and are currently working as primary teachers in up
  • ohh comments deleted...

I again say BTC is trap of mediocrity please stay away..at least for some initial dedicated attempts..

marji hai aapki ..sar hai aapka..
  • captainx said:

btc is equivalent to d.el.ed , which is a two year diploma course for becoming eligible to be a primary teacher,it was earlier called as btc but now the nomenclature has changed to d.el.ed
    i personally know many engineers who did this course after b.tech and are currently working as primary teachers in up

Thanks!
  • I have already done it. BTW i want to know interview experience so plz if u guys know someone try to bring him/her here.
  • I have already done it. BTW i want to know interview experience so plz if u guys know someone try to bring him/her here.

chances of finding such a person are not great. If you ask what kind of questions can be asked, then ones related to general state of education, of primary education in particular, or in rural areas or wherever you are teaching, what are the conditions or way of teaching in such schools like I have heard all children from different classes study in same room, or side-by-side, will d.el.ed. or btc make things better or what can you do to improve things, do you feel motivated to teach primary children etc. look interseting areas to talk about imo.
    तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।
  • BTC kya h.. bachelor of technical communication?
  • Yes I have done b tech after that btc. ..and preparing for ias
  • chills 1 said:

BTC kya h.. bachelor of technical communication?

Basic Training Certificate for primary teacher in UP.
  • Yes I have done b tech after that btc. ..and preparing for ias

Have you appeared for main or interview.
  • I have done BA after that BTC. Selected in 12460 and preparing for ias
  • how much salary do u guys get?
    तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।
  • chills 1 said:

BTC kya h.. bachelor of technical communication?

Basic Training Certificate for primary teacher in UP.
    Thanks bro
  • mogley said:

I have done BA after that BTC. Selected in 12460 and preparing for ias

Do u still think that vacancy do not going to hang? I m also into list.
  • mogley said:

I have done BA after that BTC. Selected in 12460 and preparing for ias

Do u still think that vacancy do not going to hang? I m also into list.
    We will get joining letter soon. Need not to worry. Protest at lko and court put huge pressure on govt and govt shows its will to do.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog