MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Online activities for Extra attempts for csat victims- 2011-15

Our brothers have been putting up a resilient fight for years in Delhi. Those who are out of station cannot be physically present there, esp girls. Those of us, Let's make ourselves count by online activities.

remember, this is not for affected people who are in Delhi. God will never forgive you if you are there and do not make urselves physically available there for the protests

Plz join this telegram group so we could get to each other at impt junctures.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA4xocYN6NwYLLaDbg

Our main activities
1. Get up every morning and retweet the tweets on the issue in thousands of numbers. everyday It will probably take a minute of ur day, but will create some noise by 2019 elections.

2. Email to our respective MPs and ministers on the issue.

3. Keep checking on the activities of our brothers in Delhi and support them in whatever way possible.

4. Try to make our issue heard if anybody has contacts in media houses etc.

A lot of people are just waiting for others to do something. In the short existence of this telegram group, a lot of people have already left because it was too painful for them to spend a minute of the day retweeting on their own initiative. if you are so apathetic, it would be better that you don't join.

We will try to keep our activities civilised and well behaved. Take our own initiatives and suggest new ways to do this. Kindly don't be a crybaby and expect spoon-feeding. Chances are we will never get attempts. But we just shouldn't go without putting a last fight in our capacity. Because that will the real failure of us as human beings.

Comments

• Plz be kind enough and dont join if u r gonna leave.. it affects the people who are already there in the group...
  • We are just waiting for about 100 people strength to increase the activities on the group

• I have sincere empathy for those in this position but I would urge you all to take charge of your own destiny.
    Please do deep research based on your profile about the opportunities you have and start acting on it.

I personally know some of the best and most intelligent people who have not made it to the list, I mean never made the to the final list.

Course correction with equal force will yield positive results before you expect them to do

I wish each and every one all the best in their respective life and I would hope that the will live up to their own brand name.
    Geography Optional.
  • *they will live upto
    Geography Optional.
  • *they will live upto

dear friends ! we are going to file a fresh PIL ...
    support us becoming co-petitioners ...
    please send any valid to my friend e-mail account- mdmajibullah@gmail.com
    plz do something before it is too late...
  • Thanks... I know u are saying this out of good intentions... we are just trying for fair opportunity of career advancement in life... I have personally let go off a comfortable 4600 GP govt job to pursue civils and most of the people here are people who have seen considerable success in the exam process, just not the name in the final list... keeping all this in mind, I think we are well within our rights to ask for a fair chance because the batch of aspirants in the last 6-7 years have been the worst victims of ever changing exam process...

I have sincere empathy for those in this position but I would urge you all to take charge of your own destiny.
    Please do deep research based on your profile about the opportunities you have and start acting on it.

I personally know some of the best and most intelligent people who have not made it to the list, I mean never made the to the final list.

Course correction with equal force will yield positive results before you expect them to do

I wish each and every one all the best in their respective life and I would hope that the will live up to their own brand name.

• Agree @Rasputin .
    + we don't need anybody's suggestion/sympathy. We need one fair attempt. We r mature enough & most people r already settled/ capable of getting other jobs. It's our personal choice to appear 1 more time.
  • HI @Gaurav84 .aLTHOUGH I HAVE COMPLETELY GIVEN UP ON THIS ISSUE, I WOULD LIKE TO CONVEY FEW THINGS:
    1.GOVT IS IN NO MOOD TO YIELD BECAUSE OF MINISTER'S RESISTANCE .
    2.WE LACK SUPPORT FROM MPs N GROUND AGITATION HAS BEEN LIMITED.
    3.EFFORTS BY GROUND TEAM HAS BEEN FULL OF ERRORS AND DISHONESTY .PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN ALL SORTS OF BENEFITS IN THE NAME OF MOVEMENT.
    in light of all this, only thing which could have saved the day for us was empathy of govt,which is non-existent.
    technically, the reply given by minister is legally valid and hence the way out is to make an exception to the existing clause for PH candidates as quoted recent reply of the minister.it needs govt will .no protest or opposition can ever garner any support. BUT STILL THOSE WHO WISH , KEEP FIGHTING!!!
  • HI @Gaurav84 .aLTHOUGH I HAVE COMPLETELY GIVEN UP ON THIS ISSUE, I WOULD LIKE TO CONVEY FEW THINGS:
    3.EFFORTS BY GROUND TEAM HAS BEEN FULL OF ERRORS AND DISHONESTY .PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN ALL SORTS OF BENEFITS IN THE NAME OF MOVEMENT.
    in light of all this, only thing which could have saved the day for us was empathy of govt,which is non-existent.
    technically, the reply given by minister is legally valid and hence the way out is to make an exception to the existing clause for PH candidates as quoted recent reply of the minister.it needs govt will .no protest or opposition can ever garner any support. BUT STILL THOSE WHO WISH , KEEP FIGHTING!!!

???

• Rasputin said:

HI @Gaurav84 .aLTHOUGH I HAVE COMPLETELY GIVEN UP ON THIS ISSUE, I WOULD LIKE TO CONVEY FEW THINGS:

???

EK LETTER AAYA HAI BHAI..REPLY OF MINISTER..GET IN TOUCH WITH SO CALLED CORE GROUP TO GET IT..ITNA COMMUNICATION GAP HAI ISS MOVT. MEI..SAN WATSAPP PAR HI NETA BAN RAHE HAIN..THE LETTER SHOULD IDEALLY HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED AND MADE PUBLIC!

• If its about this year's paper shouldn't we be thinking about asking a re-test or re-evaluation,as the mistake was by the upsc and there is no prescribed reference books by upsc for this exam.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog