Invitation : Attend OPEN Classes on Current Affairs for Mains 2017 on 16th & 17th at 11AM

Walk in to the Test Center at 11AM Today or Register for the 2 Days Open Classes, or enroll for the ONLINE / OFFLINE Current Affairs for Mains 2017 by visiting the below link http://blog.forumias.com/currentaffairs2017. A registration fee of Rs. 50/day is charged for the two day event to have a correct estimate of the number of people attending.

Regarding OBC

hello everyone..please solve my confusion...
i have a OBC non creamy layer central govt certificate, my father is a BSNL employee as a SDE(group 'B' officer)..he posted as a group 'C' and now at stage of 58 he is still group 'B' officer..so my question is according to upsc am i eligible for OBC ncl category??
please guys aap me se kisi ko bhe koi information ho to mujhe bata do..because i was ask this question to many people but nobody give me clear answer..even at upsc office nobody give any information..they will say--'aapko jab notification mile to usme dekh lo'..so even forumias sir please if u also have any information regarding this, then please clear my doubt ASAP.. thanks
·

Comments

• 23MY said:

i have a OBC non creamy layer central govt certificate, my father is a BSNL employee as a SDE(group 'B' officer)..he posted as a group 'C' and now at stage of 58 he is still group 'B' officer..so my question is according to upsc am i eligible for OBC ncl category??
    please guys aap me se kisi ko bhe koi information ho to mujhe bata do..because i was ask this question to many people but nobody give me clear answer..even at upsc office nobody give any information..they will say--'aapko jab notification mile to usme dekh lo'..so even forumias sir please if u also have any information regarding this, then please clear my doubt ASAP.. thanks

Wait for this year's allocation, picture will be clear by that time
    ·
  • @23MY since ur dad's income is more than 6 lakhs per annum so u come under creamy layer category under the present rules as equivalance of posts has not been established..

The case is still going on in delhi high court, wait for the court's decision. Wait for that, everything will be clear.
    ·
  • income criteria for obc is 10 lakh..if ur father's salary more than 10 lakh thn u r in "creamilayer"category and not opt 4 reservation
    ·
  • 23MY said:

Hey man, I m one of the candidates who have filed the case against 2015 service allocation.
    No equivalence/ classification will be accepted, mind it. If income is above 6 Lakh, youare blindly a creamy layer according to DoPT.

There is another thread Im answering so make only one thread to avoid confusion.
    My advice is keep studying, we are trying to win the case.
    ·
  • @pavanias its not 10 lakh, its 6 lakh.
    ·
  • 23MY said:

Hey man, I m one of the candidates who have filed the case against 2015 service allocation.
    No equivalence/ classification will be accepted, mind it. If income is above 6 Lakh, youare blindly a creamy layer according to DoPT.

There is another thread Im answering so make only one thread to avoid confusion.
    Have you got any allocation or was rejected thoroughly. How many candidates have been rejected in 2015
    ·
  • 23MY said:

For PSU only right? Or even if parent in state secretariat, teaching, municipality etc?
    ·
  • naughty said:

23MY said:

Have you got any allocation or was rejected thoroughly. How many candidates have been rejected in 2015
    10 were treated as Creamy layer, some who cleared in General got lower service/ cadre.
    ·
  • 23MY said:

For PSU only right? Or even if parent in state secretariat, teaching, municipality etc?
    it applies for PSUs/ autonomous bodies/ universities / private employment/ banks/ insurance organisations. For all those which come under category IIC of the Office memorandum.
    ·
  • If person is coming in creamy layer after pre, finds out after exam, but is scoring high in pre, what can reslove issue?
    ·
  • valerian said:

If person is coming in creamy layer after pre, finds out after exam, but is scoring high in pre, what can reslove issue?

They change it automatically and one needs not worry unnecessarily. Just provide the real information in your DAF i.e. exact income.. And if you come in creamy, they'll shift without even asking for any explanation.
    ·
  • 23MY said:

it applies for PSUs/ autonomous bodies/ universities / private employment/ banks/ insurance organisations. For all those which come under category IIC of the Office memorandum.
    I think there is a systematic planning to isolate and deprive OBC candidates. Because whos problem is it if dopt doesnt have equivalence?

I think this is not a small, isolated event, it all a properly engineered thing. Cant believe dopt not allocating service even whose parents are drivers, and peons... Very shameful for this govt....

@"obcpsu fight" has there been any hearing in this case so far bhai?
    ·
  • 23MY said:

I think there is a systematic planning to isolate and deprive OBC candidates. Because whos problem is it if dopt doesnt have equivalence?

I think this is not a small, isolated event, it all a properly engineered thing. Cant believe dopt not allocating service even whose parents are drivers, and peons... Very shameful for this govt....

@"obcpsu fight" has there been any hearing in this case so far bhai?
    http://document.ccis.nic.in/WriteReadData/CircularPortal/D2/D02ser/22012-106-2016-AIS-I.pdf
    This was the result of our first hearing, then something happened which made the case to be transferred to HC, then CAT and again to HC.
    Now, proper hearing in HC is yet to start.

FOr similar case, judgement was given in CHennai Cat which was stayed, for which now stay has been vacated.
    That case is going on in Chennai. Not much updates from there.
    ·
  • Any update about this year's allocation
    ·
  • This year DAF asks for equivalent posts for PSU and proof by govt orders. What is the status of the case?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
1. Open Session on DAF Filling : What you fill in your Detailed Application form, will decide the marks you get in the Interview, the service that you will get and the state you will live in , for the rest of your life. Last but not the least, it will also decide who you will marry. Don't make mistakes. Join us for an open session on filling up the DAF. We will be assisted by ForumIAS Members who have secured a service or rank in this initiative.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog