ORIENT IAS( Alok Dubey) Ethics case study course review

Please provide review of ethics case study course of ORIENT IAS by Alok Dubey. I am planning to join online course.

Comments

• Can't say about the particular module but very unprofessional coaching institute.
  • edited August 1
    Is here anyone who has joined the online 100 case study course of ORIENT or Lukman??
  • bhai maine kiya hai
  • Please provide review of ethics case study course of ORIENT IAS by Alok Dubey. I am planning to join online course.

Bhai.go for it...it will definately benefit in ur case study writing.its exam oriented n worth it.i think there is open session at morning 10 clock in morning...go n see for urself
  • I want for case studies only ...is orient has special module only for it ...if so then when it is starting
  • not upto mark... lose edge on ethics because of this class.. prefer other class..
    be positive always
  • charwaka said:

not upto mark... lose edge on ethics because of this class.. prefer other class..

Which class would you recommend?
  • Jedi2017 said:

charwaka said:

not upto mark... lose edge on ethics because of this class.. prefer other class..

Which class would you recommend?
    My friend visited Ethixified... their Daily practice paper looked good... but I am skeptical about content... i read on some thread they are ok but case study batch is good... anyone who joined it??
  • Is here anyone who has joined the online 100 case study course of ORIENT or Lukman??

online ethics batch of lukmaan i joined...i found him quite good....his understanding of topic was good n so were his explanations and approach to paper...i dint join any other so cant compare with others..
  • @the_invincible_mind @arma3349 - Bhai Alok Dubey is not from Orient IAS, he teaches in Mission IAS and online on Flavido. Anyways my flatmates got an sms that first 2 classes are free. Will give the class review after attending.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog