ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

pls help seniors daf form and rti

Hi Sir
I was working in psu but due to some problem i was removed from service( not dismissed ) as we all know that dismissal is ban on future govt jobs but removal is not , i consulted several senior lawyers and they gave me positive affirmation yet when i filed rti regarding this in upsc they just fooled out and replied nothing u can see i am attaching copy of rti
So now frnds i have problem in daf form
1- Should i show in my daf (main 17) form that i have been removed from service ( have been removed in 2015 since then i am unemployed and preparing for upsc )
2- If i show will their be any problem ??
3-if i dont can they track it is almost 2 years over
4- can this be a question in interview why u were removed ???

pls all give ur valuable suggestions
thanks in advance

P.S- upsc has made a rti a joke though i had gone for second appeal let see wat they reply
pdf
pdf
rti.pdf
No signature

Comments

• you need not mention that you have been employed earlier.UPSC doesn't do background check.Only DOPT does regarding character and antecedents in preceding 5 years through police station.
  • i guess you should definitely write your experience in DAF as hiding info is not advisable. Even i didnt have work exp certificate and used to worry about these stuff last yr but upsc is pretty lineant in such matters.So fill it in the daf and focus on mains.
  • Get Ur Name In the Pdf,Thats the biggest task...If U mention,Then be ready to defend it in Interview...Do not violate any of the service rules,thats it.

Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.

• one of my frnd in railways cleared in 2013 he didnt mention anything abt his past job
    uske upar koi internal enquriy bhi chal rhi thi even then kuch bhi nhi hua
    aaj woh irs hai aaram se life kat raha hai luck factor
  • one of my frnd in railways cleared in 2013 he didnt mention anything abt his past job

actually nothing happens, bas criminal antecedents clean hone chahiye thats it. many absconding guys clear every yr.
    most imp thing is to get your name on pdf.

• F5 said:

one of my frnd in railways cleared in 2013 he didnt mention anything abt his past job

actually nothing happens, bas criminal antecedents clean hone chahiye thats it. many absconding guys clear every yr.
    most imp thing is to get your name on pdf.

but mene ek bar news mai hi padha tha ke ek bank mai kam kar rhe bande ko is basis par nikal dia tha ke usne apna purana details nhi diya tha ( woh banda already kisi bank se bhag ke aaya tha na resign dia tha na kuch batya buss gayab hogya tha )
  • My suggestion..

NEVER LIE. Not an issue if you are not a convicted criminal. Removal comes under civilian proceedings. If lawyers has suggested Affirmative then go ahead and DO DECLARE it.. nothing so bad even if you was guilty.. if they ask it in interview.. say sir i was wrong that time so got punished.. the harsh punishment to me have taught me to be on the right path.. the honesty in the eyes should speak and you will get better marks then without mentioning it and living in the perennial fear of getting caught even if you get selected finally.. be matured and Don't hide anything. If upsc don't accept later on atleast Courts will. But if you hide, you proves yourself guilty at first place !

PS- Personally know a person who had a court case pending against him and he declared it openly. And nothing happened. He is IAS now and court case now in gutter :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
  • friend, please do not hide any information..it can be disastrous later..removal from service does not debar you from government employment so it wont hurt your prospects..god forbid if you get selected and your credentials are found to be hiding information, the service may be terminated...i have been manning establishment in railway ministry and we check credentials at slightest doubt... i think same rules apply in government everywhere in govt. service.
  • friend, please do not hide any information..it can be disastrous later..removal from service does not debar you from government employment so it wont hurt your prospects..god forbid if you get selected and your credentials are found to be hiding information, the service may be terminated...i have been manning establishment in railway ministry and we check credentials at slightest doubt... i think same rules apply in government everywhere in govt. service.

R u sure if i disclose no problems will be their
    what is problem with upsc why they cant just tell me in rti that we will not reject u
    No signature
  • No signature
  • should i file appeal in rti again in upsc
    No signature
  • Even if you file, they will respond only within 30 days useless info so that you have to appeal. By that time appeal response is received, time to fill DAF will be over. I suggest you to wait for the outcome of the appeal you have already filed - If it comes out before 30th August, make a decision based on their reply (Last date to submit DAF is 31st - don't wait for the last moment to submit). Otherwise, you would have got more information about your options from other sources by then - Take a decision based on all the available info.

P.S: I am also waiting for an RTI info for which first appeal was filed. Hope they give some credible data before the DAF expires.
  • for railway ministry no problem...for UPSC i am not so sure..please consult with others before deciding.
  • If you hide the information nothing will happened to you. I know many guys who left their previous job without paying the bond amount and now working somewhere else.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog