MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of WESTERN Philosophy starting on 30th Nov. (EVENING) 05:00 PM-7:15 PM.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

Justice CSP 2017 against ambiguous questions

Comments

• Ye kya hain.iss Kuch na hoga.2018 ke liye Naya pattern,Kuch nayapan Lana ho to bolo sign Kare o:)
  • Kuch Nayapan me transparency, aage aise ambiguous qsn naa aye kya nhi hai kya.

Big change can't happen suddenly. Your's free will to support.

People are shocked and surprised after getting out/in but not sure which qsns worked against/in favor.
  • edited July 29
    Csat #gharwapsi jaisa Kuch nahi ho skta Kya :#
    Ya optional jaisa Kuch.
    Inn options ke liye main tiyyar hoon Kuch b karne ke liye :#
  • Show your support to make UPSC exam process fair and transparent in future. If you have been affected by Prelims 2017 in an adverse manner, sign the petition and be a part of the movement.
    https://www.change.org/p/supreme-court-of-india-seeking-justice-to-all-those-affected-by-ambiguity-in-upsc-cs-prelims-2017

I signed the petition.
  • 1ManArmy said:

Show your support to make UPSC exam process fair and transparent in future. If you have been affected by Prelims 2017 in an adverse manner, sign the petition and be a part of the movement.
    https://www.change.org/p/supreme-court-of-india-seeking-justice-to-all-those-affected-by-ambiguity-in-upsc-cs-prelims-2017

I signed the petition.
    Signed..
  • Go ahead with it bro. Even if 2018, we shall play our part.
  • Signed by 3
    all i need is You Lord
  • first the guys/girls do lafangebaaji/aiyaashi in ORN, MN and elsewhere after absconding from homes and jobs..
    {upar wale ko kuch dikhta nahi na?? tum challaak billi ho,, chori ka doodh peete raho, khud ko sahi maante raho!!}

and then they start the change petition!!
    p.s. there has been a severe dip/dengration in the quality of civil service aspirants over years.. hence Modi govt is opposing them tooth and nail..
  • I have signed
  • I've signed, Even though I cleared prelims.
  • Thanks buddy !! You r exemplar !!

Can you also contribut on the other thread regarding the SC case , we have a lot of ideas there but very few people are currently in delhi , I feel you can add value by contibuting to the suggestions there
  • ass said:

first the guys/girls do lafangebaaji/aiyaashi in ORN, MN and elsewhere after absconding from homes and jobs..
    {upar wale ko kuch dikhta nahi na?? tum challaak billi ho,, chori ka doodh peete raho, khud ko sahi maante raho!!}

and then they start the change petition!!
    p.s. there has been a severe dip/dengration in the quality of civil service aspirants over years.. hence Modi govt is opposing them tooth and nail..

gajab aadmi ho bhai....naam k anusar kaam......abe wo log rslt change jante hain nhi kara payenge but for long term kuch acche k liye karna cha rhe hain to ungli kyun kar rhe............pasand nhi to chhod do unhe.....upsc mein jhiljhal to hai dost ;) ;)
    prelims 3 ...mains 2+3rd 2017...interview 1(no rank)
    cutoff----kejriwal's range(-+3)
  • signed
  • Signed.. Hopfull something will happen
  • Signed, in Delhi. Feel free to call anytime to come for support anywhere at any length of struggle.
  • They didn't accept my application... Going bk
    all i need is You Lord
  • doc said:

They didn't accept my application... Going bk

Why ??? When did you go?
  • Pado ussi se kuch hoga .....yeh petition vagerah fashion h aajkal....har exam ke paschat hoti h..
  • Tin said:

Pado ussi se kuch hoga .....yeh petition vagerah fashion h aajkal....har exam ke paschat hoti h..

Hi Bro/Sis.

Ye personal issue nhi hai. Its demand for transparency in examination process. Will benefit all if accepted.
    If u have cleared for mains hopefully then plz study well. Don't waste time on speculation n protest threads.
    Lastly plz don't discourage others . we r not asking grace marks.

• Tin said:

Pado ussi se kuch hoga .....yeh petition vagerah fashion h aajkal....har exam ke paschat hoti h..

Hi Bro/Sis.

Ye personal issue nhi hai. Its demand for transparency in examination process. Will benefit all if accepted.
    If u have cleared for mains hopefully then plz study well. Don't waste time on speculation n protest threads.

Lol....you are asking grace entry to write mains ....haha...see I have also not qualified .....i was having around 107 from Shankar yet I am out....But I have gracefully admitted my defeat ....
    You people have a striking similarity with those politicians who were claiming EVMs faulty once thy were defeated in UP polls
  • Tin said:

Tin said:

Hi Bro/Sis.

Lol....you are asking grace entry to write mains ....haha...see I have also not qualified .....i was having around 107 from Shankar yet I am out....But I have gracefully admitted my defeat ....
    You people have a striking similarity with those politicians who were claiming EVMs faulty once thy were defeated in UP polls
    SHUT UP.GET LOST.DON'T INTERFERE.

• Tin said:

Tin said:

Hi Bro/Sis.

Demand is there to release answer key like PCS and bring transparency. So that u get your real score now . BTW I was getting 110. But its not for how many candidates getting 105-115 r out, rather in future UPSC sud release answer just after prelims n ask for feedback like State PCS doing. Then let UPSC set whatever type of qsns, its fair. But with present mechanism its not.

Did u get our cause @Tin.
  • Tin said:

We love FASHION SHOWS.Any problems?
    If yes,we will still do fashion shows.you r cordially invited to shut ur mouth n watch our fashion show.

• Tin said:

Tin said:

Hi Bro/Sis.

There was a chance that the EVMs could have been defected. You remember what ECI did to clear doubts?
    That's what an open, transparent , constitutional body does! It realises that it has a HUGE responsibility on its shoulders and acts on grievances at least looks into the merit of the grievance. what's eating you?

• Tin said:

Tin said:

Hi Bro/Sis.

Demand is there to release answer key like PCS and bring transparency. So that u get your real score now . BTW I was getting 110. But its not for how many candidates getting 105-115 r out, rather in future UPSC sud release answer just after prelims n ask for feedback like State PCS doing. Then let UPSC set whatever type of qsns, its fair. But with present mechanism its not.

Now your stupid agenda is clear ....you want UPSC to learn from state PCS ....bhaiya kahe chahte ho Ki jo Upsc abhi Tim to time exam Kara raha h Wo state pcs Ki tarah 2- 3saal laga de..
    Pad le babu....goa ghoom ke aa phir padne baith jaa..
    Tum hum sabko pre Mein hi laat pad gai h ...yeh hi Kathoe satya h
  • joinin said:

Tin said:

Tin said:

Hi Bro/Sis.

There was a chance that the EVMs could have been defected. You remember what ECI did to clear doubts?
    That's what an open, transparent , constitutional body does! It realises that it has a HUGE responsibility on its shoulders and acts on grievances at least looks into the merit of the grievance. what's eating you?

Pad lo warna agle varsh bhi nyay mangte pae jaoge ....haha
  • Tin said:

We love FASHION SHOWS.Any problems?
    If yes,we will still do fashion shows.you r cordially invited to shut ur mouth n watch our fashion show.

Raja apna naam ias ranker 2014 se badalkar pre Mein padi last 2017 kar le
  • Tin said:

Tin said:

Tin said:

Hi Bro/Sis.

Now your stupid agenda is clear ....you want UPSC to learn from state PCS ....bhaiya kahe chahte ho Ki jo Upsc abhi Tim to time exam Kara raha h Wo state pcs Ki tarah 2- 3saal laga de..
    UPSC 2-3 saal baaki ki tarah laga de aisa kyun hoga. UP PCS to kitna baar pahle yearly basis pe successfully recruitment kar chuki hai. Tumhe UPSC pe doubt hai kya ki wo inefficient hai. Bhai tum apna tension lo ,UPSC is big organization, it can handle our demand very efficiently we believe.
  • Tin said:

Tin said:

Tin said:

Hi Bro/Sis.

UPSC 2-3 saal baaki ki tarah laga de aisa kyun hoga. UP PCS to kitna baar pahle yearly basis pe successfully recruitment kar chuki hai. Tumhe UPSC pe doubt hai kya ki wo inefficient hai. Bhai tum apna tension lo ,UPSC is big organization, it can handle our demand very efficiently we believe.
    Bhai dekh ek baat man le..kuch nahi hoga ....tum log karo apni mehnat
    All the best
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog