ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

Civil Services and Forest Services Prelims 2017 Result declared

UPSC has declared result today, Why is there no dscussion thread here? Lets discuss here

@mods - if there is anothe thread already, please close this. Putting up this one bec i cant find any.

Comments

• what is the cutoff for ifos?
  • Strange.. !
  • Bhai log any idea about IFoS cut off? Out at 128-130.
  • how much was the cutoff this time?
  • In (OBC)

105 -Shankar keys

114- Forum keys

seems forum keys are reliable than Shankar Dada
  • In for both CSE and IFoS. Had 118.66 as per VisionIAS' keys.
  • zulfiqar said:

In for both CSE and IFoS. Had 118.66 as per VisionIAS' keys.

Kaun si category? Ifos not possible at that score
    Prelims 2017 Cut off: 108-111
  • Open category.
  • ye forum ki site kya north korea se host ho rahi hai kya @mods @root ? aur 120 second mein 1 comment? bhai kim jong ko mod bhi bana diya kya BC?
  • sitajet said:

ye forum ki site kya north korea se host ho rahi hai kya @mods @root ? aur 120 second mein 1 comment? bhai kim jong ko mod bhi bana diya kya BC?

Aur 10 minute ka spam block :D

• in 120 +

But i dont think cut off shooted up 105. many of my known scoring between 105-108 are through.
    I guess its a matter of 2-3 questions.
    Congrats to those who are through .
    But those who didnt make it , dont put down your weapons yet. Get ready for your last battle. Its a one year process and knowledge accumulated and assimilated in this 1 year is going to help you for your next prelims and mains. So dont commit suicide by wasting time till december. Remember Killing time is not murder, its suicide.
    So gear up in few days and start studying like you never did before. Enjoy the process , make a routine ,join gym , join test series and stick to routine.
    'Winners are not people who never fail , but those who never quit'. So dont let negativity surrounds you. Start with new energy. Be Harvey !! All The Best.
    •~dangal dangal~•
    If those who think to achieve,
    Have a firm and focused mind,
    They will realize what they thought of,
    And even as they have thought of.
    Thirukkural
  • in 125+ geneal
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • In. 114 minimum.
    Methinks Shankar got at least one of IVC and RTV incorrect, and one or two others incorrect.
    Cutoff seems, as expected, around 108.
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
  • i just want to talk to those 101-103 fuhrer focus etc..

with my revolver
    the only hurdle between you and success is lack of genuine belief
  • in. 120-128.
  • In for both cs+ifos
    124 according to shankar ias
    Congrats to all those who are through !
    For all who could'nt get through,remember a japanese proverb
    fall down seven times, get up eighth time.
  • i just want to talk to those 101-103 fuhrer focus etc..

with my revolver

yo yo funny singh, kyu tera to clear ho gya fir kaahe revolver? :D :D :D
  • In...
    “Success is not a random act. It arises out of a predictable and powerful set of circumstances and opportunities"
  • In both cs and ifos , 142 around from shankar
  • In...
    @Kejriwal ab tu 2019 ki tayari ke liyo.
  • Cut Off definetely low arounf 105
    Shankar keys didn't turn completely correct. At Least 2 questions could have gone wrong.

IN btw
  • bc forum theek karwa lo, saal mein ek din load aata hai aur wo bhi handle nahi hota, result ke din hi to forum ki sab se zyada zaroorat hoti hai aur result wale din hi lag jaati hai forum ki, every year same story
  • In. Was getting 104 from shankar. One of my friends with 102 also qualified.
    Either the cut off is low as said by fuhrer or shankar's key were wrong
  • Kindle said:

In...

90 marks pe kya uchal rha hai be, khushi mana apni category gi, 120+ the mere
  • bc forum theek karwa lo, saal mein ek din load aata hai aur wo bhi handle nahi hota, result ke din hi to forum ki sab se zyada zaroorat hoti hai aur result wale din hi lag jaati hai forum ki, every year same story

+ 108
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • Kejriwal said:

Kindle said:

In...

90 marks pe kya uchal rha hai be, khushi mana apni category gi, 120+ the mere
    Sudhar jaao.
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
  • edited July 27

In. Was getting 104 from shankar. One of my friends with 102 also qualified.
    Either the cut off is low as said by fuhrer or shankar's key were wrong

you must have marked rtv as constitutional and ITV waale ka 1 only

cutoff for general category- 107-108 as I predicted earlier and for OBC its 103-104

Thanks
  • In. 110 Shanker. I think answer for IVC : 1 only and RTV : Constitutional as per UPSC key.....If thats the case pteducation key for both gs and csat proved to be the best this time..... :).....and I guess all aspirants above 106 with taking IVC and RTV as wrong have qualified...So cutoff according to me is 106.xx
    Prelim: 4 , Mains: 3*( 750 marks in mains 2016), Interview: 0
    Optional : Sociology
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog