ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

geography optional answer writing

who is better pankaj singh success point or ajay raj singh?

Comments

• Bhai.. No doubt Pankaj sir is better..no one is providing better opportunities to know ur strength and weakness in such a way
  • what courses are avialable with him...mains 2017 ke kisab se answer writing type...please help....have you taken classes from him

• Yes I've also heard about Pankaj Sir a lot. Seems like a new guy in the market, an IITian who later went to an IIM. His is conceptually sound it seems, according to reviews.
  • edited July 20
    I will advice u to attend his classes.. He is providing full climatology in 1500 rs in 1 week.. U can see urself the differences between him and other self proclaimed good teachers
  • Yes I m taking classes with him..
    U can do topic wise classes with him.. And along with that there are test and answer writing as well
  • @Silapadikaram thank you for the information...can you upload some of his question paper or notes....i know i am asking for too much( bro it will help me)
  • @Silapadikaram can i do a demo type of thing with him...please reply bro
  • bro why, shabbir sir is not taking test series this time ....i called vajiram they said sir's health not good.
  • OK.. I will upload question paper of geomorphology
  • edited July 22
  • edited July 22
    Bhai.. There is problem in uploading pic here I will pm u.. Then u can upload it here for others as well
  • bro no issues plese upload some of his class notes...if possible
  • who is better pankaj singh success point or ajay raj singh?

• Bhai.. There is problem in uploading pic here I will pm u.. Then u can upload it here for others as well

sir test series notes upload kr do plz
  • Pankaj sir ke coaching ka kuch website wagaireh hai kya ya schedule ?
  • i have got some test papers i will be uploading them soon
  • @Detective_Conan for the paper....i felt the paper is really tough any experienced buddy may help
    WhatsApp Image 2017-07-17 at 8.43.52 PM.jpeg
    857 x 1280 - 155K
  • majid sir ke questions
    WhatsApp Image 2017-07-22 at 6.08.42 PM.jpeg
    1280 x 720 - 129K
  • Please review Majid sir online classes for geography optional mainly for human geography part .. Does he take answer writing too in the classes?
  • @Detective_Conan for the paper....i felt the paper is really tough any experienced buddy may help

Paper is in line with the recent trend of UPSC. In geomorphology and Perspectives, UPSC is going for sub-topics, rather than topics.
  • I think ajay raj singh is better...

I don't know Bhai on what basis u r saying this.. I respect ur view.. But I saw the question paper of Ajay Raj Singh sir as well and I found.. Pankaj sir betterimage
    tmp-cam--1674249943.jpg
    240 x 320 - 17K
  • Now u can see the differences clearly.. Just giving my views rest it's upto ur hard work, knowledge, intelligent and conscience
  • Geography Optional Books for Sale !!!

1. Geography of India by Majid Hussain 6th Edition
    2. Human Geography by Majid Hussain 4e
    3. Evolution of Geographical Thought by Majid Hussain 6e
    4. Models in Geo by Majid Hussain
    5. Fundamentals of Physical Geo by Majid Hussain

All Brand new books...no underline...no defect....not even used once..... will be offering at low rates as I have changed my optional...

Those interested may contact me at 8860662134 (ORN)
  • majid sir ke questions

bhai do u have important que given by majjid hussain

I don't know Bhai on what basis u r saying this.. I respect ur view.. But I saw the question paper of Ajay Raj Singh sir as well and I found.. Pankaj sir betterimage
    Can u please upload the paper in better print.... It is blurred now
  • laws of atmospheric circulation ... what exactly to write..(pgf, Coriolis, geostrophic.. what else )
  • Can anyone tell me how to take notes from Majid Hussain - Human Geography? Though I have read that but unable to take notes.
  • @agyaani ....no better arrange for shabbir sir notes or join classes of pankaj sir perpective module....he makes things learn in class itself
  • Whats the difference between nomothetic and systematic geography... also clear the difference between idiographic and regional geography..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog