ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

The Night Birds - CSE 2017 & 2018

The thread for a wide range of discussions...
(Moderator note-1.Keep the discussions healthy and clean.
2.No vulgarity or abusive fights.
3.Be civil and respect the opposite gender.
4.Use English as the communication language as far as possible
Happy Discussions :) )

Comments

• Kidhar hain sab log. :o
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
  • Itna sharab kyun pite ho bhai....
  • This thread is on the verge of extinction
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • Thread needs better class of bakaits ;)
  • Someone give me mod powers. This thread needs to close down asap
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

• @Aparichitt bhai...mobile kaise khoya...chori hua kya ?
  • 3 din room main padhne ka try maara....achi padhai nahi hui.....kal se library join karoonga.... :/
  • Last year sent rakis via amazon. Not me but my sister sent them on our behalf.

My mother is a different kind of frugal person , we don't celebrate holi a lot like when we were kids.
    Now its mostly sweets , welcoming guests and ek chutki color. So my mother always says last year ka bacha hua h and would bring them out .

Even in rakshabandhan she would come up with last year's extra rakis which were not used (which we don't use but she would tie on someone's hand)

My brother for the record never gave me anything on rakhi. During school days other girls would ask how much you collected etc we even got 1 ruppee on rakhi and 0 ruppee . I think we sisters should go on a dharna this year

By bhabhi etc call rakhi - puchi
    So very funny!
  • edited July 20

@Aparichitt bhai...mobile kaise khoya...chori hua kya ?

Remo ne bech diya bhaya.. :wink:
  • jill said:

Last year sent rakis via amazon. Not me but my sister sent them on our behalf.

My mother is a different kind of frugal person , we don't celebrate holi a lot like when we were kids.
    Now its mostly sweets , welcoming guests and ek chutki color. So my mother always says last year ka bacha hua h and would bring them out .

Even in rakshabandhan she would come up with last year's extra rakis which were not used (which we don't use but she would tie on someone's hand)

My brother for the record never gave me anything on rakhi. During school days other girls would ask how much you collected etc we even got 1 ruppee on rakhi and 0 ruppee . I think we sisters should go on a dharna this year

So very funny!

:D :D :D
    Your brother doesn't give you anything but unlike me, atleast your brother doesn't ask for money on Rakhi :#

• 3 din room main padhne ka try maara....achi padhai nahi hui.....kal se library join karoonga.... :/

Meri to padhai nahi hoti library mein. :/
    Sweet Victory!
  • jill said:

So very funny!

I'm sorry for you had to go through all of that, Ma'am.

Your story really made me cry.

• iam in love with harmanpreet kaur <3 :love:

such a joy to watch
  • jill said:

So very funny!

A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
  • I just woke up.
  • jill said:

So very funny!

:joy: :grimace:

• Gameplay said:

3 din room main padhne ka try maara....achi padhai nahi hui.....kal se library join karoonga.... :/

Meri to padhai nahi hoti library mein. :/
    Surprising. :neutral:
  • 1ManArmy said:

I just woke up.

Someone is waiting in almirah. ;)
  • 1ManArmy said:

I just woke up.

Flatmate attended it already.

• 1ManArmy said:

I just woke up.

Then help him/her come out of the closet. Be tolerant. #Gay_Maaf_Thrones
  • edited July 20

1ManArmy said:

I just woke up.

Hello Jamie . . your familial issues are back again as talk of the town? :naughty: :trollface:
  • 1ManArmy said:

I just woke up.

When will you write what you did after that? :joy: :joy: :#
  • Mango shake. Popular juice corner. Savouring a non alcoholic drink after a week or so.

Exception being the lemon tea served to me during the day.

Will have milk in the morning.
  • 1ManArmy said:

I just woke up.

Hello Jamie . . your familial issues are back again as talk of the town? :naughty: :trollface:
    Not possible. The last of my familial issues died in season 6 episode 10.
  • 1ManArmy said:

I just woke up.

When will you write what you did after that? :joy: :joy: :#
    Had dinner.

• edited July 20
    ... :D
  • edited July 20
    @LovelyStranger ...tu hindu yaa koi aur hai ..ussme se koi hai ..ussnke naam kaa kyon use kar rha ussne mujhe inbox mai bataaya ki vo nahi hai ..saallo tum haramkhor ho ......... jo kissi ke naam ko badnaam karte ho .... ussne 2 saal mai to kabhi nahi kara ......
  • saal hindu badnaam niklaa ve ....... naam kaa use kar rha kissi ke
  • 1ManArmy said:

I just woke up.

Not possible. The last of my familial issues died in season 6 episode 10.
    :| apologies . not following this teleseries .
    Then, your pdosis are talk of the town , no? :trollface:
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog