Download part 1 of the Economic Survey 2016-17 Vol. 2 summary by ForumIAS : Click here to DOWNLOAD

6th JPSC MAINS.

Let we should have Mains related query on this thread.
·

Comments

• Thanks for this thread kabutar..
    God is not an omnibenevolent benefactor we make him to be.

·
  • Mains kab tak hone ka chance hai..
    ·
  • Mains kab tak hone ka chance hai..

Only after October as in any case JPSC will give 3 - 4 Month time for additional candidate who will qualify pre in Extended result.. :)
    ·
  • 31 July ki ek hearing hai.. yeh baat hai ki minimum 3 months Ka time milega. Lekin mere hisab se 2017 me Mains hone ke chances kam hi hain
    ·
  • High court ne Judgement diya hai aaj ki result will be REVISED .it means general cutoff will leapfrog from 103 to 108 - 109.
    ·
  • haan...kuch jaan aayi hai 6th JPSC me.. many general candidates who earlier were qualified will be out now.. cut off will definitely shoot up.. Max it can go to 220 marks.
    ·
  • but those candidates who will be out... they might file writ petition in SC..and hope for relief...
    ·
  • Abhi ye clear nai hai ki cut off upar jaayega ya extra result dega...Kuch ghanton me ya kal tak clear ho jaayega!!!
    ·
  • Revo04 said:

Abhi ye clear nai hai ki cut off upar jaayega ya extra result dega...Kuch ghanton me ya kal tak clear ho jaayega!!!

It's clear I communicated to teacher in Ranchi he Confirmed about revised result.
    ·
  • Jharkhand is best ..
    ·
  • Cutoff badh ra hai..ya they wl add extra OBCs... i cant believe they will remove us from the list after clearing us..
    ·
  • Cutoff badh ra hai..ya they wl add extra OBCs... i cant believe they will remove us from the list after clearing us..

Aisa nhi hoga.. zeus will protect you
    ·
  • edited July 25
    :(
    chills 1 said:

Cutoff badh ra hai..ya they wl add extra OBCs... i cant believe they will remove us from the list after clearing us..

·

They r sticking to 15 times result of total seat , means general cutoff will rise and OBC cut will fall from BC1 113 to 108-109 , BC2 130 to 108 -109.
    ·
  • chills 1 said:

Cutoff badh ra hai..ya they wl add extra OBCs... i cant believe they will remove us from the list after clearing us..

Mera to bilkul cutoff wala hi marks hai 206 :(
    ·
  • Being N 1 said:

chills 1 said:

Mera to bilkul cutoff wala hi marks hai 206 :(
    That happened with ne in uppcs
    ·
  • Ek court case khatm hua nai, dusre ki taiyari KAR li... agar revised result mein humein nikalenge TOH Naya case hoga.. Feb se le KAR hamara itna time kyun waste karwaya.. almost half a yr ho gaya hai.. pehle hi bata dete... Maine TOH Unka chippad literature ka syllabus khatam BHI KAR liya hai..

·
  • edited July 25
    english ka syllabus?? yaar notes yahan kuch post kar dena..hehehe
    ·
  • Kiya tha Maine bahut pehle apne purane profile se.. dusre thread PE.. Kisi ko samajh mein nai aaya tha.. :# :# :#

·
  • Here is the copy of the Judgement. Jpsc has been asked to give additional result as per government notification in 6 weeks. So there will be no increase in cut off in revised result. It is always better to wait for official confirmation rather than going into market speculation. Now there is another petition regarding wrong questions/options which is going to be heard next week. If that is also settled and nobody else approaches Honourable HC for some other matter then hopefully we can expect mains to be conducted by end of the year.
    pdf
    pdf
    DEB KUMAR vs JPSC.pdf
    ·
  • Revo04 said:

Here is the copy of the Judgement. Jpsc has been asked to give additional result as per government notification in 6 weeks. So there will be no increase in cut off in revised result. It is always better to wait for official confirmation rather than going into market speculation. Now there is another petition regarding wrong questions/options which is going to be heard next week. If that is also settled and nobody else approaches Honourable HC for some other matter then hopefully we can expect mains to be conducted by end of the year.

Gud Mains can be expected in November end or December.. :D B)
    ·
  • Revo04 said:

Here is the copy of the Judgement. Jpsc has been asked to give additional result as per government notification in 6 weeks. So there will be no increase in cut off in revised result. It is always better to wait for official confirmation rather than going into market speculation. Now there is another petition regarding wrong questions/options which is going to be heard next week. If that is also settled and nobody else approaches Honourable HC for some other matter then hopefully we can expect mains to be conducted by end of the year.

the judgement is crystal clear. jpsc has to give additional results of obc scoring more than 206. thats it. now it is upto jpsc as to when they conduct exams
    ·
  • may be in the case of wrong answers .. what HC says and JPSC does. that will also affect the overall result. we should not expect the re-result in August.. but who knows.. agar exam December 2017 tak ho jaaye toh accha hoga.
    ·
  • Thanks for creating thread on jpsc bro...!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
1. Open Session on DAF Filling : What you fill in your Detailed Application form, will decide the marks you get in the Interview, the service that you will get and the state you will live in , for the rest of your life. Last but not the least, it will also decide who you will marry. Don't make mistakes. Join us for an open session on filling up the DAF. We will be assisted by ForumIAS Members who have secured a service or rank in this initiative.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog