ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

The Hindu PDF download

Hi Aspirants,

Many of us used to download The Hindu PDF from Shashi Thakur's Website but from last one week he is not uploading it. There may be some reason due to which he is not able to upload.

Do anyone know any reason?

Have you got any other source to get PDF copy of The Hindu?

Thanks

Comments

• Search twice, ask once.

Aata savera jab tu jhele ye kaali raatein.

• edited July 18

Hi Aspirants,

Many of us used to download The Hindu PDF from Shashi Thakur's Website but from last one week he is not uploading it. There may be some reason due to which he is not able to upload.

Thanks

Well, it's working fine Mate, I just downloaded the paper today and have been downloading daily.. :) Newspapers r uploaded daily.
    Seems like u hav a network or laptop problem
    An Ardent Civil services Aspirant, Bibliophile, Bodybuilder, Comics (Doga) Fan, Cook, Cynophile, Linguaphile, Nature Lover, Numismatist, Photographer, Soccer( Cristiano Ronaldo)Fan......

• You are having network issue.

Try jio newspaper app. It has hindu and mint
  • Oh is it.
    will try to download again.
    thanks for info

Hi Aspirants,

Thanks

Well, it's working fine Mate, I just downloaded the paper today and have been downloading daily.. :) Newspapers r uploaded daily.
    Seems like u hav a network or laptop problem
  • I always wonder what is the revenue model of Shashi Thakur? He is putting in lots of effort and we simply download from Google drive. Does hit on google drive count as I don't see any ad there.
  • Could be organic traffic and clicks. Or he's paying the hosting costs from his pocket.
    Search twice, ask once.

Aata savera jab tu jhele ye kaali raatein.

• I've got a "Save as PDF" extension installed on my browser.. it can convert any page into a PDF format..
  • edited November 27
    Why cant shashi thakur use another gmail and ip adress to share hindu... :grey_question: :trollface:
    Work like you don't need the money...
    Love like you've never been hurt...
    Sing like nobody's listening...
  • teju92 said:

Can download from https://t.me/akhbaar7am

This is good for early risers. They upload Hindu and Express well before 7 am each day.
    Indian Forest Service 2017 Batch
  • Need monthly editorial compilation of The Hindu and The Indian Express...past 6months....share d link or website address if any... Tia
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog