[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

Demand for Upper age to be made 35 for UR & Extra Attempt

Bhai/behen log plz join this Whatsapp Group. On 24 we are going to have huge protest in Delhi.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/2HsUHcNbfh3HbJEfXVBGS1

Also join the FB Group Link below (Raise upper age limit of IAS (upsc) to 35 years and Extra Attempt):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1209565105776179/?fref=nf
·

Comments

• Full support from my side :)
    ·
  • Why ppl always demand more attempts to waste prestigious yrs of life ! bhai jab 6 chances me ni ho rha to kuch or kr lo....dere r many gud things to do in lyf..i know dis is vicious cycle, u cant come out bt if u get one either by selection or attempts over,do smthng else in ur lyf.....if u hv studied well, den will surely do smthng grt in future....

Dis Kejri guy has taught us 3 things fr sure - Protest, Protest, Protest..

Jab bandi chhod k jati h , tb b move on krte ho na....Protest kro tb bhi, kya pata or attempts dede wo bhi
    ·
  • Why ppl always demand more attempts to waste prestigious yrs of life ! bhai jab 6 chances me ni ho rha to kuch or kr lo....dere r many gud things to do in lyf..i know dis is vicious cycle, u cant come out bt if u get one either by selection or attempts over,do smthng else in ur lyf.....if u hv studied well, den will surely do smthng grt in future....

Jab bandi chhod k jati h , tb b move on krte ho na....Protest kro tb bhi, kya pata or attempts dede wo bhi

Bhai taang kiun adaata hai.....agar support nahi kar raha hai tho at least negative comments mat likh
    ·
  • friends any update on the increase of attempts for 2018????
    ·

completely agree to your view. But my only humble submission is whether comparison of a career in IAS n oder services apt with that of a bandi or girlfriend or muse or watever name u can give to it? we are sexually attached and dependent on a girl which is a rather physical and temporary urge n always there is a scope of finding a better girl either by paying or spending time/money judiciously . on the other hand, a career in civil services is incomparable and unparalleled.
    my second point is not all people are like you jinko bandi chhod deti hai..there are people jo bandi ko chod...uff spelling error chhod dete hain!
    so dont bring such petty comparisons here.
    Nevertheless your theme is correct : those who are deserving will do well in life!

·
  • friends any update on the increase of attempts for 2018????

move on move on!! dont get trapped my dear friends!chances are rather bleak.

·
  • any recent news
    ·
  • Baswan panel hv reduced age to 27 yrs aur aap 35 bol rahe ho....best of luck
    ·
  • Not just attempt and upper age, there need more transparecy at all level starting from PT to PI. Only a transparent system can attract young aspiring minds, else mediocres would fetch the top of the board like what happened on so many times in past ( plz don't get offended if you were selected previously, it is only for few corrupts who are maligning the image of whole system).
    ·
  • Nahi yaar. Aur Nahi.
    My only 1 attempt is left still I Don't want another chance.
    This cse is a trap.
    It doesn't let u come out until u r selected or ur attempts r exhausted.
    Jinka fir v na Ho 35 yrs me kya Karenge?
    All other services shall be closed.
    am already into my state administrative service yet haven't celebratedone that once.
    COz and looking forward to be an IAS.ab Nahi hoga to will live a life.
    It's so much beyond cse.

Just my opinion.
    ·
  • Baswan panel hv reduced age to 27 yrs aur aap 35 bol rahe ho....best of luck

Baswan panel ka report dustbin mey hai abhi....
    ·
  • Baswan panel recommendations are all futile recommendations.
    ·
  • let us put some sincere effort....
    ·
  • Ram mohan said:

let us put some sincere effort....

BUT FOR SINCERE EFFORTS EVERYTHING ELSE HAS HAPPENED HERE..THUS NO ATTEMPT!

·
  • dear friends ! we are going to file a fresh PIL ...
    support us becoming co-petitioners ...
    please send scanned copy of any valid id to my friend e-mail account- mdmajibullah@gmail.com
    plz do something before it is too late...
    ·
  • I m not able to understand the logic behind age v/s attempt criteria yet...if the general candidate's age criteria is 32 then why only 6 attempt...suppose if I got some extra knowledge after 6th attempt and at the age of 29 then is it a sin.....if upsc is ready to consider me physically and mentally fit for job till 32 then why only 6 attempt....and if there are some logic then why did they give 2 extra attempt in 2014.....
    ·

completely agree to your view. But my only humble submission is whether comparison of a career in IAS n oder services apt with that of a bandi or girlfriend or muse or watever name u can give to it? we are sexually attached and dependent on a girl which is a rather physical and temporary urge n always there is a scope of finding a better girl either by paying or spending time/money judiciously . on the other hand, a career in civil services is incomparable and unparalleled.
    my second point is not all people are like you jinko bandi chhod deti hai..there are people jo bandi ko chod...uff spelling error chhod dete hain!
    so dont bring such petty comparisons here.
    Nevertheless your theme is correct : those who are deserving will do well in life!

Your words betray the gunk in your little brain. @root please disable this account for his boorish attitudes towards girls.
    Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that good men should look on and do nothing.
    ·
  • Nowadays farmers maintain unity, protest of their demands and approved the demands with compensation.We failed our protests since two years,because we have no unity.Somebody talking about groundlevel,somebody says this is not possible.This protest is like an old school drama.
    ·
  • shankar said:

Nowadays farmers maintain unity, protest of their demands and approved the demands with compensation.We failed our protests since two years,because we have no unity.Somebody talking about groundlevel,somebody says this is not possible.This protest is like an old school drama.

fully agree man :)
    prelims 3 ...mains 2+3rd 2017...interview 1(no rank)
    cutoff----kejriwal's range(-+3)
    ·
  • How was the protest on 9th? How many people came? Is their any hopes of revival of the movt before 2019?
    shankar said:

Nowadays farmers maintain unity, protest of their demands and approved the demands with compensation.We failed our protests since two years,because we have no unity.Somebody talking about groundlevel,somebody says this is not possible.This protest is like an old school drama.

·
  • I have never seen a bunch of so arrogant, disillusioned group devoid of etiquette and lacking planning capacity who were running this movement to gather monetary benefits ;some getting letter from RSS leaders for their job (CHOTI TRIPATHI) and others not having an understanding of team work .The only word here was dirty politics !! Hence no result!
    ·
  • आप क्यूँ एक और आंदोलन की शुरुआत नहीं करते?
    कब तक आप भी दूसरों की कमियाँ निकालते रहेंगे? समय बहुत तेजी से जा रहा है..

I have never seen a bunch of so arrogant, disillusioned group devoid of etiquette and lacking planning capacity who were running this movement to gather monetary benefits ;some getting letter from RSS leaders for their job (CHOTI TRIPATHI) and others not having an understanding of team work .The only word here was dirty politics !! Hence no result!

·

I have never seen a bunch of so arrogant, disillusioned group devoid of etiquette and lacking planning capacity who were running this movement to gather monetary benefits ;some getting letter from RSS leaders for their job (CHOTI TRIPATHI) and others not having an understanding of team work .The only word here was dirty politics !! Hence no result!

Agreed...The movt doesn't need to b unified... sabko apne apne level PE try karna hoga..

·

Brother now even God can't intervene.it's over .when the time was ripe ppl were involved in girl chasing guthka chewing ,politics n defamation..even IIT n II'M ke log is mei involve the ki kiske paisa kaun liya aur nahin lautaya. .are paisa de diya gaya ..nitin ko..ab kyun nahin dhindhora peet rahe..sale sab idiot hain..frustrate kar diya aur attempt bhi dubai diya ..ab nahin hoga aur mai iss gandh se Judna bhi nahin chahta. ..Let's move on!! In logon ka future dark hai..

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog