Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Anyone writing La Excellence Mains Test Series?

Hi,
I have registered for La Excellence Essay and Pub Ad test series at their Ashok Nagar Branch,Hyderabad.
Both the tests start tomorrow and they haven't yet given any timing for the tests.
I have called the institute several times and all they say is they do not know the timing yet.
Did anyone else register for their test series?
·

Comments

• I did not... coz hyderabad is very far...

Okk baaye. :trollface:
    ·
  • edited July 16
    Veena M said:

Hi,
    I have registered for La Excellence Essay and Pub Ad test series at their Ashok Nagar Branch,Hyderabad.
    Both the tests start tomorrow and they haven't yet given any timing for the tests.
    I have called the institute several times and all they say is they do not know the timing yet.
    Did anyone else register for their test series?

Gave it last year. Expect delays in test timing & feedback. Those who have cleared in the previous years will give feedback. No idea about what has changed this year
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog