ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

What are necessary consequences of proclamation of president rule in a state... Please reply

Options 1. Dissolution of leg ass
2 dissolution of CoM

Please reply

Comments

• I have deliberately removed NOT ...
    Please reply
  • 2. CoM must go..

Leg Assembly may be suspended or even continue..but primacy to Parliament made law first :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)
  • 2. CoM must go..

Leg Assembly may be suspended or even continue..but primacy to Parliament made law first :)

Sir, then our answer which say NOT necessarily consequences of president rule will become 1and3 i e CoM and panchayat,
    Correct me if I am wrong
  • Please reply as I m strucked in language jargon of paper... Still in doubt what was actually asked in prelims. A particular question can be interpreted in how many ways
  • None of these are consequences.
    CoM is removed, not dissolved.
    It can be reinstated if it fails the test of SC/floor test.
  • None of these are consequences.

Ques me remove bola hai
  • scrooge said:

None of these are consequences.

Ques me remove bola hai
    Bro I think Correct statement would be "Suspension of council of Minister" Suspension is correct word therefore I Doubt on Removal of Council of Minister to be a must option under President Rule..
  • scrooge said:

Ques me remove bola hai
    Bro I think Correct statement would be "Suspension of council of Minister" Suspension is correct word therefore I Doubt on Removal of Council of Minister to be a must option under President Rule..
    I agree..but What option u hv marked ?. Someone posted net question paper and upsc paper of previous yr to prove ans is 1,3 ..
  • edited July 15
    scrooge said:

scrooge said:

Ques me remove bola hai
    I agree..but What option u hv marked ?. Someone posted net question paper and upsc paper of previous yr to prove ans is 1,3 ..
    @Sahil Sonkar
  • Answer will be 1&3 only. Option two, com is indeed necessarily removed. I marked all, but akal abhi ayi :|
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |
  • scrooge said:

scrooge said:

scrooge said:

Ques me remove bola hai
    Bro I think Cowerrect statement would be "Suspension of council of Minister" Suspension is correct word therefore I Doubt on Removal of Council of Minister to be a must option under President Rule..
    @Sahil Sonkar
    I had dropped the second statement just because of the word "Removal" so i my opinion non is the necessary condition. Ans. 123

We have no definite/official answer key so can't say about previous year question...Lets see what UPSC says..
  • Prez rule CoM must go, but it asked NOT the Consequences of proclamation of president rule,
  • This year polity ruined the genuine aspirants, and prevailed the rule of thumb.
  • Prez rule CoM must go, but it asked NOT the Consequences of proclamation of president rule,

Yar can u post the question again please?
  • Which of the following are not necessarily the consequences of the proclamation of the President’s Rule in a State?

1. Dissolution of the State Legislative Assembly

2. Removal of the Council of Ministers in the State

3. Dissolution of the local bodies

Select the correct answer using the code given below

a) 1 & 2 only

b) 1 & 3 only

c) 2 & 3 only

d) 1, 2 & 3

1 3 toh understood hain. About 2, removal of com is a condition that necessarily happens during president rule. What is asked is, not necessarily true, means it will not be among tha answers.
  • Which of the following are not necessarily the consequences of the proclamation of the President’s rule in a State?

Select the correct answer using the code given below:
    (a) 1 and 2 only
    (b) 1 and 3 only
    (c) 2 and 3 only
    (d) 1, 2and 3

• Which of the following are not necessarily the consequences of the proclamation of the President’s rule in a State?

(a) 1 and 2 only
    (b) 1 and 3 only
    (c) 2 and 3 only
    (d) 1, 2and 3

123 is the ans ..I think
  • edited July 15

Which of the following are not necessarily the consequences of the proclamation of the President’s rule in a State?

(a) 1 and 2 only
    (b) 1 and 3 only
    (c) 2 and 3 only
    (d) 1, 2and 3

123 is the ans ..I think
    Ji madam. Pehle Mai b yahi soch raha tha. Lagaya bhi 123 hi hai...lekin I found and proved it above too, that it is 13... U please prove it otherwise, I will be happy.
  • edited July 15
    Phir madam ... :D :D I just can't stop laughing
  • Phir madam ... :D :D I just can't stop laughing

U always hide the main part of the question in the excitement of proving urself Adam, and not madam...now answer my question, president rule.
  • Broader sense the council of ministers of state are dismissed sue moto so probably 1&3.
    But after bommai assembly is kept in suspended animation..hence answer can vary.

• 123 is the ans ..I think
    Ji madam. Pehle Mai b yahi soch raha tha. Lagaya bhi 123 hi hai...lekin I found and proved it above too, that it is 13... U please prove it otherwise, I will be happy.

1.Removal of the Council of Ministers in the State
    2.Suspension of the Council of Ministers in the State

By reading the both statement what we can definitely say is

1.Removal of the Council of Ministers in the State === May be / May not be
    2.Suspension of the Council of Ministers in the State ==== definitely no doubt..
  • edited July 15
    Waise I want ans to b 123 but kisi ne net ka paper post kara tha in the other thread ..eliminate kar ke ans 1 3 nikal rh hai :(
  • "REMOVAL" somehow creates suspicion.
    But probably 1&3

• 123 is the ans ..I think

1.Removal of the Council of Ministers in the State
    2.Suspension of the Council of Ministers in the State

By reading the both statement what we can definitely say is

1.Removal of the Council of Ministers in the State === May be / May not be
    2.Suspension of the Council of Ministers in the State ==== definitely no doubt..

This question given in Rajni Goyal page no 185, point no 6.

The points are related to consequences and implications which can happen under 356.

Point 6 says, "the state cabinet can be dissolved" which means not necessarily disolved, but option is there.

Check for yourself fellas. Ans 123.
  • edited July 15
    Bhai this is 1 2 nd 3. SR bommai suspension word use kiya. And don't foirget if president rule is disapproved by parl then Caibent revives.
  • edited July 15
    Koi log keh rahe the ki com nahi hati matlab presi rule hi hat gaya ..
    I think this ques was asked due to uttarakhand and a.p issue
  • edited July 15
    PDFPDF mein president ques solve karein..
    pdf
    pdf
    182a7181a9b40deb420cd38ef5f365.pdf
  • scrooge said:

Question 53
    Answer (1) a and d
  • scrooge said:

Question 53
    Answer (1) a and d
    Prez rule = CoM gone + adm taken over by goi
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog