MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Mains guidance program(Forum IAS) - share your marks here....

hello friends....Please share your scores here and also how you are making improvement....

Comments

• Good initiative
    Aspiring to be an IAS
  • yes....please contribute to make it more good....
  • Till now i have received only one evaluated copy....GS test 1c (ethics). I got 82 marks.
  • I'd be surprised if ForumIAS would not share anonymised marks on the LMS.
    @Neyawn : Is it so?

In any case, one can fill this form to share and access marks - https://goo.gl/forms/NizMLLqdMGd2xO8J3
  • Till now i have received only one evaluated copy....GS test 1c (ethics). I got 82 marks.

Which batch?
    The Wound is the place where the Light enters you.
  • @sss_2503 MGP C+

Ok grt... i m in B
  • @sss_2503 ok....Please share ur marks in previous tests....
  • Mgp C...... 86 in first ethics test
  • and here comes most unethical guy... 60.5.... could not attempt most of section-A.... time crunch :'(
    Ab ki baari.... UPSC hamari
  • MGP 3B 100/250
    MGP 2B 53/130
    MGP 1B 98

Not qualifying Prelims :p
  • CurryBoy said:

MGP 3B 100/250
    MGP 2B 53/130
    MGP 1B 98

Awesome score man.... its pity u r not writing mains. Waise how much r u scoring in pre?
  • edited July 13
    prkhr said:

I'd be surprised if ForumIAS would not share anonymised marks on the LMS.
    @Neyawn : Is it so?

In any case, one can fill this form to share and access marks - https://goo.gl/forms/NizMLLqdMGd2xO8J3

Responses in spreadsheet format : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JD841gr4kNinpYrDTzvogZafb_bsWk2xIh_PBFrXw3s/edit#gid=1839094667
  • sss_2503 said:

CurryBoy said:

MGP 3B 100/250
    MGP 2B 53/130
    MGP 1B 98

Awesome score man.... its pity u r not writing mains. Waise how much r u scoring in pre?
    90s- UR
  • Essay 1 - 110/250
    Ethics 1C - 83.5/250
  • Ethics 1c - 60/250
  • arjunk said:

Ethics 1c - 60/250

When did you give the exam?
  • DuckDuck said:

arjunk said:

Ethics 1c - 60/250

When did you give the exam?
    3rd July
  • Ethic 1C- 73 Batch C+
  • Ethics 1 - 101.5 (Batch C)
  • Not got copy yet:(
  • Koi review de Doo Yaar ..is it benificial ?

I don't know what the policy is for reviewing forum test series on their site, but I'm leaving an honest review anyway. I joined one of the batches before Prelims and my experience was decent. The tests were checked on time and doubts could be cleared. However, there is almost too much crowd after Prelims and the checking is often delayed.

It is beneficial in my opinion. After attempting test you get reference text which is like model answer, also their are discussion video on test taken. You can ask for mentor call where you can ask all doubts related to your corrected paper or any GS topic. It has helped improve my answers and guided me in right direction. Very Very useful for someone who does not have access to Delhi classes.
  • Catman said:

Koi review de Doo Yaar ..is it benificial ?

I don't know what the policy is for reviewing forum test series on their site, but I'm leaving an honest review anyway. I joined one of the batches before Prelims and my experience was decent. The tests were checked on time and doubts could be cleared. However, there is almost too much crowd after Prelims and the checking is often delayed.
    +1 though I will say still better then others in market in terms of specific personal guidance
    Life will be good.Eventually
  • edited July 16

Catman said:

Koi review de Doo Yaar ..is it benificial ?

+1 though I will say still better then others in market in terms of specific personal guidance
    Thank god I joined before prelim itself.

And I learned alot.

I have learned alot from the MGP tests:

1. Structuring the answers.
    2. How to introduce and how and when to conclude.
    3. How to try completing the paper.
    4. How and how much to read a topic and rest assured that if question comes on that you get 5-6 marks however skwed the question may be
    5. What I did not learn in VisionIAS's 12 tests I learnt in 2-3 tests of MGP+ : structuring part .

learning is is still on.

mains me agar perform nahi kiya to meri galti hogi

Its betr than vision in terms of guidance.
    .but quality of questions is lower than that of visionias....

With my experience of three tests in Forumias...I would say its preferable...

Best part of forum tests is... Xm type situation while giving tests ( if u attempt it on the mentioned dates ).. Which I found lacking in visionias...
  • Ethics #1 = Score 65 (Batch C)
    Koshish karne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti ..
  • ashmax24 said:

Ethics #1 = Score 65 (Batch C)

It's out if 125 or 250 ? Was it sectional.
    Life will be good.Eventually
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog