Invitation : Attend OPEN Classes on Current Affairs for Mains 2017 on 16th & 17th at 11AM

Walk in to the Test Center at 11AM Today or Register for the 2 Days Open Classes, or enroll for the ONLINE / OFFLINE Current Affairs for Mains 2017 by visiting the below link http://blog.forumias.com/currentaffairs2017. A registration fee of Rs. 50/day is charged for the two day event to have a correct estimate of the number of people attending.

NABARD 2017 Grade A Aspirants, gather here

There is a dearth of information on how to prepare for NABARD Grade A and Grade B exam, particularly Agri and Economics & Social issues section.

Let's gather here and share materials, strategy etc. Other aspirants who have appeared before in previous years, please share your experience.

I will start with few questions that I have

1. Roughly how many people appear in this exam? As far as I know RBI and UPSC junta would dominate this exam as aspirants.
2. Tentative date of Phase 1 of Grade A exam?

·

Comments

• Ha bhai abhi aa toh nhi payenge chat hi kar lete hai
    ·
  • Read on telegram, not my own info -

1. Approx 3-4 lakh.
    2. 12-28 Aug.
    Falak ko zidd hai jahan bijliyaan girane ki,
    Humein bhi zidd hai wahin aashiyaan banane ki.

First attempt 2016. Second attempt - 2017

Prelim - 2, Mains - 1*, Interview - 0
    ·
  • Census, SECC data, Budget, related schemes from GKToday website etc. can be helpful as I've heard.
    But why?
    ·
  • Missed it. Last date over. Any other way to fill form :'(
    ·
  • Yes next year
    ·
  • There are many groups on facebook
    ·
  • Nabard group A vs capf assistant commandant?
    ·
  • I think if you search the forum you'll find some relevant info.
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
    ·
  • Appeared last year

Missed final list by 2 marks
    ·
  • perky said:

Appeared last year

Missed final list by 2 marks

Can you elaborate more about the exam ?? How to prepare for prelims and Mains ??
    Conquering UPSC Mains 2017
    ·
  • A lot in common with RBI
    Prelims GA was fraught with questions on policies and that too in abbreviated form.

Frankly speaking didn't prepare for prelims seriously save going through the economic survey.

But for mains used mrunal and pd special economics issue extensively.
    ·
  • bar230 said:

Nabard group A vs capf assistant commandant?

It should be NABARD grade B vs CAPF Asst Commandant
    ·
  • bar230 said:

It should be NABARD grade B vs CAPF Asst Commandant
    Oh yes...it was a mistake

So group b vs capf ac
    ·
  • Apfc is far better...
    ·
  • Is there any telegram group for NABARD prep?
    ·
  • perky said:

A lot in common with RBI
    Prelims GA was fraught with questions on policies and that too in abbreviated form.

Frankly speaking didn't prepare for prelims seriously save going through the economic survey.

How was your interview ? What type of questions are asked ??
    ·
  • amargupta said:

Is there any telegram group for NABARD prep?

Nabard ke liye pagalguy better h...waha banks wale milenge
    na paas hone ki chinta
    na fail hone ka gam
    jab tak h dum
    form bharenge hum
    ·
  • bar230 said:

At this stage, this is an irrelevant question. The dates are not clashing and you can appear in both exams. You should think about crossing the bridge when you reach there.
    ·
  • perky said:

A lot in common with RBI

There were 6 members , all 70+
    It lasted for about 25 minutes
    Asked questions on methodology adopted to determine the poverty line, slums (as I had mentioned my interest in CSR activities in my DAF)
    Then they asked me to read a passage being shown on projector, which was followed by questions on the same; of course after the slide was put off.
    Then they showed a video by IFFCO and then some more questions.
    Overall it was really nice experience.
    Got 22/25 in interview but still couldn't make it to the final list.
    ·
  • How is the job profile?
    Salary? Perks?
    ·
  • Guys, what will be the exam timings? Is it a single slot exam or multi slot like SSC CGL
    Prelims - 3 Mains - 2 * Interview - 0
    ·
  • Guys, what will be the exam timings? Is it a single slot exam or multi slot like SSC CGL

single day exam, multiple slots.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·

single day exam, multiple slots.
    Thanks man for the info

Prelims - 3 Mains - 2 * Interview - 0
    ·
  • perky said:

perky said:

A lot in common with RBI

There were 6 members , all 70+
    It lasted for about 25 minutes
    Asked questions on methodology adopted to determine the poverty line, slums (as I had mentioned my interest in CSR activities in my DAF)
    Then they asked me to read a passage being shown on projector, which was followed by questions on the same; of course after the slide was put off.
    Then they showed a video by IFFCO and then some more questions.
    Overall it was really nice experience.
    Got 22/25 in interview but still couldn't make it to the final list.
    Thanks for the info, All d best for Prelims !
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
1. Open Session on DAF Filling : What you fill in your Detailed Application form, will decide the marks you get in the Interview, the service that you will get and the state you will live in , for the rest of your life. Last but not the least, it will also decide who you will marry. Don't make mistakes. Join us for an open session on filling up the DAF. We will be assisted by ForumIAS Members who have secured a service or rank in this initiative.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog