MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

changing optional from geography to telugu literature is it good? seniors plzzzzzz advise me

i took neetu singh coaching in 2015 ...
failed in 2016,2017 prelims.....
now want to change optional from geography to literature.....as geography is not performing consistently
literature can give me more marks...(any worst situation avg marks i mean)
plzzzzz give ur suggestions

Comments

• You are right. Literature Optional is any day better than aam aadmi ka Optional like Geo.
    This year's 3rd ranked was asked why did you choose Telugu literature, He replied: "It's scoring"!
  • because i think in the worst case scenario also literature is safe of getting 250(max)
    but geo is not like that...and if u see the scores of succesful candidates with geo because of their low optional marks only they are going down in ranks...
  • Shad said:

You are right. Literature Optional is any day better than aam aadmi ka Optional like Geo.
    This year's 3rd ranked was asked why did you choose Telugu literature, He replied: "It's scoring"!

r u literature subject or geography?
  • Good decision...geo is bad..u still have lot of choices..it depends on ur background and ur grip and interest in telugu
  • I am too changing my optional from geography to literature...i did not clear prelims in my first attempt...hope to clear 2018...and many of my seniors advised to change to literature since it will be more scoring if i clear 2018 prelims...
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog