MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Which competitive exam paying highest salary after selection? Any Gov or non gov

Missed NABARAD. Can't apply for RBI grade Because less than 60% in graduation.

Comments

• Cheap thrills :smiley:
    baby i dont need prelims questions to have fun night
  • No one told me about NABARAD.
    Selfish people :s

Last date over.

Last date over.

baby i dont need prelims questions to have fun night
  • ssc 4800 would pay ~55k+
  • Kira said:

ssc 4800 would pay ~55k+

Missed SSC last date also.
    Anything else with 55k salary?
  • Hi, have you checked the 2018 UPSC calender? It's out and has some dates reserved for Recruitment Tests. RTs usually take place for general exams like Apfc, epfo etc. Please keep a tab onto it. If those dates are indeed meant for above mentioned exams then notifications may be out in few months from now. :-)
  • Kira said:

ssc 4800 would pay ~55k+

SSC 4600 after 7pc is 59k
    4800gp ssc m koi nhi post nhi hai shyd
  • Kira said:

ssc 4800 would pay ~55k+

SSC 4600 after 7pc is 59k
    4800gp ssc m koi nhi post nhi hai shyd
    4800 GP AAO through CGL, 1000 vacancies in 2016, similar expected in 2017.
  • For the post of AAO even if u get slated through ssc you will have to clear departmental exam for conformation else demoted to auditor(2800 go).job profile is boring.4600 Gp are even better.
  • Wakaao said:

Hi, have you checked the 2018 UPSC calender? It's out and has some dates reserved for Recruitment Tests. RTs usually take place for general exams like Apfc, epfo etc. Please keep a tab onto it. If those dates are indeed meant for above mentioned exams then notifications may be out in few months from now. :-)

There are three RT reserved date.
    When apfc going to happen?
  • Wakaao said:

Hi, have you checked the 2018 UPSC calender? It's out and has some dates reserved for Recruitment Tests. RTs usually take place for general exams like Apfc, epfo etc. Please keep a tab onto it. If those dates are indeed meant for above mentioned exams then notifications may be out in few months from now. :-)

Bro, I can't say. Let's wait for the notification. :-)
  • Wakaao said:

Wakaao said:

Bro, I can't say. Let's wait for the notification. :-)
  • For back up plan @DrKingSchuItz
  • Hello!! Check your Eligibility & Exam Pattern for - Bank PO - Eligibility
    Don't just look for Salary also have a look at the Allowances & Job comfort all of which you will get in BANK PO SALARY- The basic pay of a Bank PO is Rs. 23,700/- Apart from that, a lot of allowances such as DA, Transport Allowance, HRA, CCA etc. The Gross Salary thus amounts to Rs. 38,703/- for a probationary officer. Among all banks SBI and IPPB are the one where a Bank PO is entitled to max salary in comparison with other banks. IPPB has conducted its recruitment for the first time in 2016-17 and it offers a pay scale of 23,700 - 42,020.

• RBI GRADE B and NABARD GRADE A - Gross pay 67000+ 20000 Allowances - Net inhand 70,000+

NABARD GRADE A - Gross 56,000+Allowances 20,000 - Net Inhand 65.000+
    Conquering UPSC Mains 2017
  • NABARD Grade A in hand is 75k if posted in Mumbai and 70+ if posted in other regional offices. Plus 2 bhk flat every where. And a lot of other facilities.
    I work IN NABARD.
  • Kunalg said:

NABARD Grade A in hand is 75k if posted in Mumbai and 70+ if posted in other regional offices. Plus 2 bhk flat every where. And a lot of other facilities.
    I work IN NABARD.

Thanks bro for sharing the info. I have Nabard Grade A on 5th August, Can you share some tips to prepare for prelims and mains ??
    Conquering UPSC Mains 2017
  • Kunalg said:

NABARD Grade A in hand is 75k if posted in Mumbai and 70+ if posted in other regional offices. Plus 2 bhk flat every where. And a lot of other facilities.
    I work IN NABARD.

Thanks bro for sharing the info. I have Nabard Grade A on 5th August, Can you share some tips to prepare for prelims and mains ??
    @Kunalg please share tips to crack nabard grade b prelims

• SBI ,perks and salary, is too good.And this exam is relatively easy to crack.Career opportunities are really good.

Downside: It is a banking job.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog