Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS
   

Geography Optional

edited July 11 in Geography & Geology
Hello friends

This thread is for Geography Optional.
Only for serious aspirants

Here we will discuss all the Strategy related to Geography Optional. How to prepare the subject, which Books to follow , magazines to be covered, how to make notes for revision purposes and all.
More importantly we can also learn the art of answer writing for GS and Optional.

For Students living in Delhi, in ORN , Patel Nagar, Mukherjee Nagar etc we can gather on a weekend basis to discuss Optional strategy and all.

Thank u guys.... m waiting for ur response.
·

Comments

  • i am in...my optional is geography
    ·
  • Fusion said:

    Hello friends

    This thread is for Geography Optional.
    Only for serious aspirants

    Here we will discuss all the Strategy related to Geography Optional. How to prepare the subject, which Books to follow , magazines to be covered, how to make notes for revision purposes and all.
    More importantly we can also learn the art of answer writing for GS and Optional.

    For Students living in Delhi, in ORN , Patel Nagar, Mukherjee Nagar etc we can gather on a weekend basis to discuss Optional strategy and all.

    Thank u guys.... m waiting for ur response.

    i agree
    ·
  • anyone hv test series notes of shabbir sir bcoz it very useful for optional ppr
    ·
  • any idea from where to read agricultural input and productivity and food security topic ??
    ·
  • vision ke value addition notes se and newsppr se
    ·
  • @Fusion here is question for serious geography aspirants

    Q "the cultural landscape throughout the length and breadth of the monsoon lands deeply reflects the intensity of man's quest for subsistence" critically analysis the statement ?
    ·
  • Bhaio aur mere pyare saathiyo, perspective of human geography padnme me patrahi hein. Koi bataye ise kaise katam kare. Mein subha se eyich padru miya. Baigan ka samaj mein nahi arha. Shabbir sir ka class notes se
    Quote ·
    ·
  • Omiii said:

    Bhaio aur mere pyare saathiyo, perspective of human geography padnme me patrahi hein. Koi bataye ise kaise katam kare. Mein subha se eyich padru miya. Baigan ka samaj mein nahi arha. Shabbir sir ka class notes se
    Quote ·

    check Prajit Nair's notes on forumias blog, I have done perspective from Prajit notes + Shabbir Sir's notes
    ·
  • PollBot:
    Best place to get coaching notes of UPSC

    /1. studymaterial.oureducation.in
    /2. Onlinekhanmarket.com
    /3. Fillmyform.in
    /4. Karolbagh

    /results - show results
    /endpoll - close poll

    Use this link to vote anonymously:
    telegram.me/PollBot?start=LTEwMDExMTY4Mzg5OTI6NTRhODNlNWMyOGJmN2QxM2E=
    ·
  • Any WhatsApp group where aspirants share test series papers?
    ·
  • Shabbir sir test series notes plz share
    ·
  • Who had written optional once.....plz share strategy....and material
    ·
  • Vinod Kumar Reddy ✅:
    ·
  • Yaar yeh batao Geographical thoughts me itne saare geographers and unke work, statement etc kaise yaad rakhte hai log?
    Kafi fighter ho raha hai yeh padhna.
    112(Shankar,Vision,ClearIAS), CutOff: 106.66
    PT: 2, Mains: 1, Interview: 0
    ·
  • I have Ajay Raj Singh Sir's pendrive course...if anyone interested then please ping me.
    Ready to share at a very nominal cost.
    Thanks
    ·
  • AmurTiger said:

    Yaar yeh batao Geographical thoughts me itne saare geographers and unke work, statement etc kaise yaad rakhte hai log?
    Kafi fighter ho raha hai yeh padhna.

    Try to remember through keywords
    ·
  • I have Ajay Raj Singh Sir's pendrive course...if anyone interested then please ping me.
    Ready to share at a very nominal cost.
    Thanks

    What all is there in hi course?
    I am interested in paper 2.
    112(Shankar,Vision,ClearIAS), CutOff: 106.66
    PT: 2, Mains: 1, Interview: 0
    ·
  • Refer Geographical Thoughts by K Siddhartha ......it's damn good
    ·
  • I have joined directionias test series any body need question paper and model answer can contact me
    ·
  • Fusion said:

    Refer Geographical Thoughts by K Siddhartha ......it's damn good

    link amazon ya koi bhi?
    112(Shankar,Vision,ClearIAS), CutOff: 106.66
    PT: 2, Mains: 1, Interview: 0
    ·
  • I have joined directionias test series any body need question paper and model answer can contact me

    are you giving it for free?
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
    ·
  • I have joined directionias test series any body need question paper and model answer can contact me

    are you giving it for free?
    +1
    ·
  • I have joined directionias test series any body need question paper and model answer can contact me

    Bhai if its free..then i m interested..i will get it xeroxed..i know she gives a thick booklet for model answers..

    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog