I am a computer science engineering graduate. I have considered the following two options based on interest and can't come to a decision.
My conclusions on
1. It has a vast syllabus, but I don't mind this much, as it is very interesting.
2. I don't have particular map drawing or presentation skills, which is said to be essential.
3. I have only 10 months for preparation and considering the vast syllabus I don't know if I can cover it.
1. I do not have a background in biology. Considering I have to start from scratch will it take too much of valuable time? Also since a lot of bio students will be taking it, will I be at a disadvantage?
2. The syllabus appeals more to me, but from what I hear, anthro has very little overlap with GS compared to geography. Will studying something entirely unrelated to GS cost me much needed time?
I need further insights on the challenges that could crop up in each subject, so that I can evaluate.