ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

Rpsc/RAS 2017: One stop Discussion Adda

Hello friends, let's make a dedicated thread for the upcoming RAS vacancies.. it's about 1000 vacancies to be notified very soon..
IMG-20170706-WA0004.jpg
720 x 418 - 34K

Comments

• Dat' the news..
    FB_IMG_1499258098642.jpg
    1080 x 981 - 144K
  • Also share whats needs to be read for this exam.
  • Kab aa rhi h RAS 17 ki vacancy
  • Upsc vicious cycle complete... Last hope of RAS... Bhagte chor ki langot..
  • Kab aa rhi h RAS 17 ki vacancy

Very soon.. may b next week..
  • Sam2015 said:

Kab aa rhi h RAS 17 ki vacancy

Very soon.. may b next week..
    Very good.. Stay tuned
  • How far is it true that they are making changes in RAS Mains Paper 2 and removing maths portion?
  • Neitzsche said:

How far is it true that they are making changes in RAS Mains Paper 2 and removing maths portion?

Fake
  • When can we expect the notification to be out
  • We'll avenge our UPSC pre humiliation in this exam.
  • Can someone please post a proper strategy for this exam for newbies?
  • This channel has good content for RAS preparation...

• Good thread. Let's keep it active.
  • Anyone, please suggest some good coaching for RPSC RAS in Jaipur?
  • Ras 2017 any info ant notification
  • Ras 2017 any info ant notification

Notification after 15 aug
    Pre in December first week
    Mains March 2018
  • bhai kisi ke pas ras ki toppers ki sheets ho to - plz post that link here
    पसीने की स्याही से जो लिखते है इरादों को, उनके मुकद्दर के सफ़ेद पन्ने कभी कोरे नही होते

dekhte h zaalim or kitna tadpaega
  • Guys please post here when the Ras 2017 forms are out.
  • Process of new notification is delayed now bcoz f court issue f last mains...
  • Friends please provide preparation strategy for RAS 2017/2018 prelims for an english medium student.
  • is the notification out?
  • outsiders ka kitna scope hai???
  • I gave interview this time ...meena board ...took 15 minutes long interview...I gave answers to most questions ....but got mere 30 marks ...my friend also got 30 marks ....outsiders ...out of the list ....I am so disappointed.....with Ras
  • Why do they allow outsiders in first place ....very few ...more or less just 2 percent by luck gets selected ....
  • Hey guys let's discuss c.a for 2017 ras every day only related to Rajasthan
  • Guys any idea when the form will be released and the date of pre and mains
  • I was preparing for RAS 2016 (and qualified it too with a rank 131). Me, along with a few other English medium students, found it quite difficult to attend a test series which could be called ‘comprehensive’ in terms of preparation through English medium.

So we decided to start a test series which would be for English medium students only (for RAS mains preparation).

We are in the very initial phase of this endeavour and a few students also enrolled for it.

If you guys/girls find it interesting enough to give it a try, we people assure you that you wouldn’t get disappointed.

The fee is also quite reasonable. Anyone interested can message me. Here I’m also attaching my mark sheet.

Thank you.
    567586C8-5777-4370-B60C-242325775960.jpeg
    749 x 388 - 49K
  • I was preparing for RAS 2016 (and qualified it too with a rank 131). Me, along with a few other English medium students, found it quite difficult to attend a test series which could be called ‘comprehensive’ in terms of preparation through English medium.

So we decided to start a test series which would be for English medium students only (for RAS mains preparation).

We are in the very initial phase of this endeavour and a few students also enrolled for it.

If you guys/girls find it interesting enough to give it a try, we people assure you that you wouldn’t get disappointed.

The fee is also quite reasonable. Anyone interested can message me. Here I’m also attaching my mark sheet.

Thank you.

Yes bhai... i m ready..how will we proceed.
    After continuous failures,distractions,frustrations.........."Finally God has accepted my pain, and given me one more chance to stand up once again."
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog