Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Suggest Geography optional Test series for Mains

Plz tell which test series is worth
·

Comments

• Plz tell which test series is worth

Everyone r in doldrum due 2 decision of shabbir sir 2 not conduct test series this year,any one please suggest alternative. B)
    ·
  • Only visionIAS is left now...
    ·
  • Shabbir sir is not launching any test series this year,Neetu madam's test series registration has been closed now.

The following options are left now-
    1) Himanshu Sir at Guidance
    2)Shamim Sir at Keynote
    3)Vision Ias
    ·
  • Any particular reason why Shabbir Sir is not taking test series this year?

Kya mai khyaali pulaao pakaaun ki Optional hatne waala h :blush: :blush:
    ·
  • Which of the above test series are available online in a flexible format ?
    ·
  • Which of the above test series are available online in a flexible format ?

Neetu madam's online test series registration is open i think....kindly check once
    ·
  • Shad said:

Any particular reason why Shabbir Sir is not taking test series this year?

his mail
    " U may join a test series to support u. I am not conducting one this time. Will resume in Nov. Talk to other aspirants where u may consider to join. But remember not to join GS test series along with Geog test series. Join any one and apply the techniques u learn to the other..."

The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
    ·
  • Shad said:

Any particular reason why Shabbir Sir is not taking test series this year?

his mail
    " U may join a test series to support u. I am not conducting one this time. Will resume in Nov. Talk to other aspirants where u may consider to join. But remember not to join GS test series along with Geog test series. Join any one and apply the techniques u learn to the other..."

Thank you @fieryfiesta . Also, would you share your thoughts on Optional removal? I know its quite irritating question and nothing can be said with surety, but I jus wanna know from people in Delhi who are actually enrolled in some Optional classes.
    ·
  • Since timetable has been declared for 2018,there are slim chances that optional will be removed.I want it to be removed though.
    ·
  • No optional removal atleast till 2019
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog