Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Re-Sale of study material of Sociology Optional by Aditya Mongra

I Purchased in March 2017 for Rs.5000/ only.

Notes include Classroom Handwritten Notes + Handouts + Printed Material

It is not like that i am lazy and unable to study them but for me these notes are bluffs and i want to get rid of them as soon as possible.

I will follow IGNOU + Standard Books including Blue Covered Holborn as these are more suitable for me.

Cost Rs.2500 only.
·

Comments

• I Purchased in March 2017 for Rs.5000/ only.

It is not like that i am lazy and unable to study them but for me these notes are bluffs and i want to get rid of them as soon as possible.

I will follow IGNOU + Standard Books including Blue Covered Holborn as these are more suitable for me.

Cost Rs.2500 only.

bhai ye itna demand mein hein aur tum ho k rid hona chahte ho.....as you wish may be socio optional is not for you if you havn't decipher anything from his notes........i guess these are the best available according to upsc syllabus and with analytical approach......rest
    ·
  • I second your views. Useless notes. There is no flow in writing because of which it's a very hard read. These notes need thorough editing.
    ·
  • edited July 15
    Useless notes koi 500 me bhi nhi lega

·
  • edited July 17
    Sociology Harlambos blue book, I am willing to sell it at 700. Original price 900. Like new Condition
    Sindhuri Paper 2 notes 250 RS.
    Price is non negotiable.

Email/PM me
    abansal.post@gmail.com
    ·
  • I Purchased in March 2017 for Rs.5000/ only.

Cost Rs.2500 only.

Bhai kyu kissi ka career kharab kar rahe ho.. Useless notes, useless teacher.. Mere paise waste ho gaye the!!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog