ForumIAS:Current Affairs & Newspaper Analysis 2018(Morning Batch)
Batch will be started on 23rd December Click here

RAS one shot

Hello ppl ..most of you are the most experienced ones here.I request such players to pls guide the new ones
Also whosoever is preparing diligently for RAS pls join,share,contribute your experiences and do's and donts for demolishing RAS in only 1 attempt

Comments

• RAS has become a joke nowdays. Even BEd exam have less pendency and unpredictability.
    Dog days are over
  • Lifeline said:

Hello ppl ..most of you are the most experienced ones here.I request such players to pls guide the new ones
    Also whosoever is preparing diligently for RAS pls join,share,contribute your experiences and do's and donts for demolishing RAS in only 1 attempt

Hit the Bull's eye :+1:
    Against Islamic terrorism, Hindu nation agenda of RSS, Communist bloodshed in Kerala and WB. Learning "how to become a rationalist".

हर हर महादेव | जय माँ भवानी |
  • Hi. Yes people please guide for the preparation strategy!
  • Yes please guide us...
  • Pls dont let this thread die!!
    @yashwardhan_singh pls take the lead
  • Lifeline said:

Pls dont let this thread die!!
    @yashwardhan_singh pls take the lead

Check your inbox.
    Against Islamic terrorism, Hindu nation agenda of RSS, Communist bloodshed in Kerala and WB. Learning "how to become a rationalist".

हर हर महादेव | जय माँ भवानी |
  • < :trollface: >

ohh silly
    I won't tell you
    it's forbidden

</ :trollface: >

instead of joining any coaching do self study.
    basically understand the question pattern by going through previous year question papers and understand the syllabus and then finally follow standard material (easily) available in market (in abundance).
    make sure you have revised atleast 3 times before you finally appear for exam.
    state pcs exams have different pattern and approach as compared to upsc, so do ample amount of परिश्रम & पुरुषार्थ।
    :grin:
  • Material is generally available in hindi.. cn u please guide me regarding good English medium material
  • Let notification come first
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog