(Kindly Avoid chatting here, use inbox)
As the name of the discussion suggests this thread is created specifically for people who are refusing to give up .
1. Firstly here each member is expected to open a new profile (optional but preferable)
2. All those people who are going to take the plunge next year, who have somehow not been able to clear prelims in past attempts, failed mains or have not been able to get there names in the final list after putting 3-4 or more years into this prepration.
3. main purpose of this thread is not to waste the comming 6 months applicable for those who are seeing a bleak chance of clearing prelims this year or may be failing.
4. People who are writing mains this year but after 4-5 years into prepration are unable to find the rythm , zeal etc
What i propose -
1.Repeating again this is no-chit chat, No personal interaction thread.
2. Members are expected to give a monthly plan i.e what they expect themselves to do and post daily progress. Which is very important for those who wish to take another non-working aka off year.
3. The plan is not limited to reading newspapers and ncerts but any other fiction/non-fiction book they wish to read. If working/ searching for job/ appearing for other exams side by side then also they are expected to know what they are going to do in a particular month and how they wish to approach it.
4. Main purpose if "knowing " what you are doing , keeping track that if you wish to take 2-3 months off then it has to be 2-3 months and how you wish to use that off time.
5. So kindly start today. Prepare a plan, make a new id , mention your plan and what you expect to do on a daily basis. And if possible update twice a day how much progress you have made so far.
I have been to interview once and have been failing prelims consistently since then.
After seeing that i am myself not able to pick up studies with the same zeal although i am fully sure of writing exam next year , a borderline case this year. Facing the same days and nights knowing that if i am in the race even for next year, i should keep going. I am facing a certain monotonous lonesome time which is filled with overthinking.
And i know i am not alone in this there are many sincere aspirants who for some reason take longer than others.
So here i propose to find atleast 3-4 serious , regular aspirants who have it in them to rise from the ashes. Time to act and be optimistic. Let us try to learn from each other and get things on track.
I shall post my monthly plan in a while. ThankYou for reading.