Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

I want to sell Vision Mains Test Series - GS & Essay

hi, i want to sell my online mains test series (30tests) along with Essay (5 tests). i have not attempted a single test.
if u want to buy, please msg me
·

Comments

• Call me or text me on 9953826206
    ·
  • Are you having the model answers too ?
    ·
  • edited July 5
    @Freak##
    yeah, it includes model answers as well
    ·
  • @BrainStorm.. wats d price??
    ·
  • Contact me 9406573339
    ·
  • hi, i want to sell my online mains test series (30tests) along with Essay (5 tests). i have not attempted a single test.

i want essay series bhai. give your no
    ·
  • edited July 5
    Nad full length test z dere??
    ·
  • I want to sell 25 test(17 sectional + 8 full length) Vision IAS GS test series for 20k. Anyone interested can reach me at ravidh.007@gmail.com or 9811705733. Not even a single test taken.
    ·
  • i want plz contact on 8130756699
    ·
  • hi, i want to sell my online mains test series (30tests) along with Essay (5 tests). i have not attempted a single test.

Please sms me the expected price at 9593800980. want to purchase immediately.
    ·
  • I also have 23 tests of Vision IAS Test series 2017. I will sell it at the price 18000, bought 25 for 25000. contact me at 9716857101
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog