ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

How to know who were the top 5 highest scorers in each paper of Mains 2016 & their mock test papers?

Kindly give the source from where I can have a look at the mock test papers of any of the top 5 highest scorers in each of the paper of Mains 2016.
Like top 5 scorers in ethics or GS-II, etc.
Also I have Geography optional, so same ques for those 2 papers as well

Comments

• koi toh bata doo..pleeeeejjjj :|
  • zeus666 said:

koi toh bata doo..pleeeeejjjj :|

yeh bhai nahi ho skata ...
  • The detailed marksheet will be released sometime soon. You can find out the scorer then.
    Finding answer copies will be difficult, since not everyone takes test series, and a top scorer might not have got a top rank, or even an interview.

For example, two people I know have scored 138 and 134 in ethics. The former did not clear mains, and the latter the interview.
    Prelims: 4. Mains: 2*. Interview: 1. Rank: NA.
    Literature of English Language.
    "Only through time time is conquered."
  • The detailed marksheet will be released sometime soon. You can find out the scorer then.
    Finding answer copies will be difficult, since not everyone takes test series, and a top scorer might not have got a top rank, or even an interview.

For example, two people I know have scored 138 and 134 in ethics. The former did not clear mains, and the latter the interview.

Please answer this.
    Most of the students​ study the sams study material. In their post result videos topper are repeated the same thing that they did writing practice, structured​ answer.
    Then come there so much variation in the gs score esp gs 2,3,4. Like you mentiones about the gs 4 score, what different have done. Please answer this. @DrKingSchuItz
  • om03 said:

The detailed marksheet will be released sometime soon. You can find out the scorer then.

Please answer this.
    Most of the students​ study the sams study material. In their post result videos topper are repeated the same thing that they did writing practice, structured​ answer.
    Then come there so much variation in the gs score esp gs 2,3,4. Like you mentiones about the gs 4 score, what different have done. Please answer this. @DrKingSchuItz
    sab kuch bta dega toh woh kaise top karega tu kar jaega bhai.. samjha kar..
  • om03 said:

The detailed marksheet will be released sometime soon. You can find out the scorer then.

Please answer this.
    Bhai wo acha phone Bhai bht help kind h meri
  • om03 said:

om03 said:

Please answer this.
    Bhai wo acha phone Bhai bht help kind h meri
    Bhai wo bht acha banda h phle bhi help ki h meri. Please ignore above comment. Autocorrect ho gya

Doc, can you share a few test copies of your friends who have scored such brilliant marks in Ethics? I really need help here as I am living far away from any upsc "hubs"

@DrKingSchuItz @DrKingSchultz

Were those two friends Philosophy optional walas or different. Do tell.
  • om03 said:

Please answer this.
    Bhai not everyone reads the same material in the same way.
    Not everyone can recall everything properly at that time.
    Lastly, it's not about what you read, it's about how you present it.
    Diagrams, facts, flowcharts, recommendations etc can help get an advantage.
  • zeus666 said:

Doc, can you share a few test copies of your friends who have scored such brilliant marks in Ethics? I really need help here as I am living far away from any upsc "hubs"
    They didn't write any mocks. I am yet to see their answers. Waiting for them to write for this cycle.

@DrKingSchuItz @DrKingSchultz

Were those two friends Philosophy optional walas or different. Do tell.
    One geo one socio.
  • can you please tell.. where to get prelims 2016 marksheet.. i cant find the link on upsc website.
  • can you please tell.. where to get prelims 2016 marksheet.. i cant find the link on upsc website.

http://upscdaf.nic.in/daf/marksheet_system/
  • zeus666 said:

Ye kaise possible hoga yaar?
  • Bhai log kaise use krte ho forum..Koi to btao. :p
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog