Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.


Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Service Allocation of CSE-2016

Any info regarding when it's going to be published
«1345

Comments

  • Sab mains ki tayyari karne mai mast hain. Yahan sala ek akshar nahi pada ja raha ☹️
  • arey tumhara thread next page pe pahunch gya
    and mango dolly wala to extinct hogya
    it will matter in the end...definitely..
  • I think people focusing on Mains preparation, which seems a plausible thing to do. However dil hai ki maanta nahi :# :#
  • Hey I filled the link for probable service allocation by @mango dolly. how to see the result? btw what may i get at 711 obc..
  • Service allocation kb aa rhi hai dosto!
  • Pata nahi, waiting for same only
  • Service allocation kb aa rhi hai dosto!

    Let's hope it comes this week
  • Hey Guys , Any idea When Service Allocation for 2016 would be out ??
  • Finally Service allocation done

    Here is the link


    http://persmin.gov.in/AIS1/Candidates/LoginCSE.asp
  • What is last rank for ips? Both gen and obc
    prelims 3 ...mains 2+3rd 2017...interview 1(no rank)
    cutoff----kejriwal's range(-+3)
  • Last service allocated in OBC?
    The lightning knight
    CSE 2015 failed prelims
    CSE 2016 reserve list
    CSE 2017-*
  • Last service allocated in OBC?

    When they will put the complete list of allo
  • naughty said:

    Last service allocated in OBC?

    When they will put the complete list of allo
    It must be listed pretty soon
    This time the service allocation procedure has been in shambles. Don't know wtf are these guys doing :|
  • Got IPS at rank 251 :)

    The roller-coaster journey continues...
    CSE 2013- AIR 454 (IRS(C&CE))
    CSE 2014- AIR 516 (#)
    CSE 2015- AIR 255 (#)
    CSE 2016- AIR 251 (IPS)
  • sananthan said:

    Got IPS at rank 251 :)

    The roller-coaster journey continues...

    Congratulations, appear again
  • anyone knows rank 372 and 374 please update about their service allocated.wanted to know regarding service upgrades
  • Hi, those who want to skip FC need to register or authentication will suffice? I am confused a little. Help?
    Prelims: 6. Mains: 4*. Interview: 2. Rank: ?.
  • How to acknowledge the receipt of allocation letter?
  • What are
    sananthan said:

    Got IPS at rank 251 :)

    The roller-coaster journey continues...

    There seems to be a lot of reserve candidates in top 250 this time..what's closing rank for general?
    Troll
  • Pl any noble soul. Kindly tell details of opening and closing ranks. And how many people have been allocated service.
  • Screenshots can also pe posted for common good.
  • See in General till 371 is what I know for sure is IRS IT.
    Heard that 372 is also IT but not sure about him
  • Its been mentioned as provisionally allocated to armed forces headquarters civil services...what is provisional allocation ?
    What is this armed forces headquarters civil service...I'm really disappointed to see the service allocation....
    Its utter useless to put effort for a group B service
  • Periyar said:

    Its been mentioned as provisionally allocated to armed forces headquarters civil services...what is provisional allocation ?
    What is this armed forces headquarters civil service...I'm really disappointed to see the service allocation....
    Its utter useless to put effort for a group B service

    wat was ur rank man?
    prelims 3 ...mains 2+3rd 2017...interview 1(no rank)
    cutoff----kejriwal's range(-+3)
  • I want to appear again for 2018. I could not clear 2017 prelims.
    1.Am i eligible for exemption from Lbsnaa training in 2017?

    2. Will i be given a chance to appear for Lbsnaa training next year?

    3. Procedure for exemption from NDAT nagpur training for next year?
  • All those finally selected candidates by now are aware of that recent unfair and non-transparent way of service allocation done by DoPT. This is an another blow by the current government over all of us. It is clearly evident that some sort of malpractice is going on in the UPSC and DOPT. In order to hide this malpractice, the service allocation is not released in the website. They sent emails to the individuals. I urge everyone to protest this retrogressive step of DOPT till they put the service allocation on the website just like they were doing in previous years.
    Please..please..pour your concerns and suggestions. Kya karna hai..kuch bataao bhai logo.
  • What about the service allocations of PSU/bank obc candidates? Is there any info!
  • luckoo said:

    All those finally selected candidates by now are aware of that recent unfair and non-transparent way of service allocation done by DoPT. This is an another blow by the current government over all of us. It is clearly evident that some sort of malpractice is going on in the UPSC and DOPT. In order to hide this malpractice, the service allocation is not released in the website. They sent emails to the individuals. I urge everyone to protest this retrogressive step of DOPT till they put the service allocation on the website just like they were doing in previous years.
    Please..please..pour your concerns and suggestions. Kya karna hai..kuch bataao bhai logo.

    tabhi i was wondering why no detailed list this time. RIP transparency, accountability etc. all these bookish words. upsc wants to read in our answers but hides everything. no transparency in whole exam procedure itself.
  • luckoo said:

    All those finally selected candidates by now are aware of that recent unfair and non-transparent way of service allocation done by DoPT. This is an another blow by the current government over all of us. It is clearly evident that some sort of malpractice is going on in the UPSC and DOPT. In order to hide this malpractice, the service allocation is not released in the website. They sent emails to the individuals. I urge everyone to protest this retrogressive step of DOPT till they put the service allocation on the website just like they were doing in previous years.
    Please..please..pour your concerns and suggestions. Kya karna hai..kuch bataao bhai logo.

    Your rank sir ?
    Which service have you been allocated ?
    CSE 2016 Indian Police Service ( IPS )
  • I want to appear again for 2018. I could not clear 2017 prelims.
    1.Am i eligible for exemption from Lbsnaa training in 2017?

    2. Will i be given a chance to appear for Lbsnaa training next year?

    3. Procedure for exemption from NDAT nagpur training for next year?

    1. Absolutely. They couldn't care less.
    2. No Sir, you won't.
    3. *NADT. Join and apply for one year EOL citing UPSC CSE as the reason.

    परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
    धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे |
    IRS(Customs and Central Excise) Probationer
    AIR-412 CSE 2014 | AIR - 450 CSE 2016 |
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog