I am a 26 year old working professional & 2018 will be my first attempt (Late Starter). Since Last month when I have started my preparation for CSE 2018, I found immense difficulty to cope up with The Hindu. As a Working Professional having 6 working Days (Only Sunday off), I can devote maximum 6 hours per day. I want to utilize this time as much as possible (Cost to Benefit Ratio) but Today when I analysed my Last one month preparation, I found that Most of my time is consumed in "The Hindu" (Reading & Note Making). I want to find better alternative of The Hindu without adversely effecting my preparation or selection probability as people say you can not clear CSE with out reading & Note making from The Hindu.
I have shorted out some option please help me to find out Best One:
1. The Hindu [Reading & Note Making] = = No other Option
2. The Hindu [Reading] + Insights or IASBABA or Vision IAS Monthly Suppliment
3. Totally Rely on Insights Current Affairs (Daily + Monthly) + Vision PT 365
4. Totally Rely on Iasbaba Current Affairs (Daily + Monthly) + Vision PT 365
5. Vision Monthly Magazine + Vision PT365
Please Guide me what to do? Which one I should select to optimize my preparation.
PS: I have a time constraint of 6 Hour Per day for Study. Since I am a novice I have to cover GS as well as optional which is an engineering subject.