MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Are shubhra ranjan classes must to attend or her notes will suffice for PSIR Optional?

Hi All,

I have purchased notes from Imagerunners of Shubhra ranjan latest batch. I just want to understand if her classes are must to attend or I can just read her notes , supplement with current affairs and join test series next year.

I am appearing next year in CSE 2018.

Comments

• +1
    Someone answer...
    Current Target: Making my weakness my strength: Covering Polsci by October.
  • please someone answer
  • She recommended her notes + books.
    Only her notes won't suffice.

She awarded poor marks to people in tests who reproduced the same stuff which was written in her notes.

She has posted book list on her fb page.
  • @Toastmasters am from her latest batch..ended May 17..already written Mains 16. I had read her notes prior to appearing in mains and what I got in class was just 95% same. a mere dictation of what I already had. class is 10% discussion, 90% dictation I stopped going after 2 months. Moreover ask anyone, she focusses on Paper 1 only, that too Sec A of paper1 specifically sec B anyhow gets covered significantly from laxmikanth and rest from her notes. Paper 2 she just runs through it, nothing significantly to gain. 2.5 months was for paper 1 and 1.5 months for paper 2. paying around 48 K for her class is sheer waste of money.
    “Strength is the only religion"
  • @Toastmasters am from her latest batch..ended May 17..already written Mains 16. I had read her notes prior to appearing in mains and what I got in class was just 95% same. a mere dictation of what I already had. class is 10% discussion, 90% dictation I stopped going after 2 months. Moreover ask anyone, she focusses on Paper 1 only, that too Sec A of paper1 specifically sec B anyhow gets covered significantly from laxmikanth and rest from her notes. Paper 2 she just runs through it, nothing significantly to gain. 2.5 months was for paper 1 and 1.5 months for paper 2. paying around 48 K for her class is sheer waste of money.

thanks

So even the notes which is available on platforms like Flavido is same as she provides as part of her correspondence programme with a cost of 8500?
  • shivajii said:

She recommended her notes + books.

She awarded poor marks to people in tests who reproduced the same stuff which was written in her notes.

Do you have a snapshot or pic or something regarding the booklist or if you know then please post it here .

Thank you . Very useful advice.
  • shivajii said:

Do you have a snapshot or pic or something regarding the booklist or if you know then please post it here .
    https://m.facebook.com/shubhraranjanias/posts/819341618196469
  • shivajii said:

shivajii said:

Isme to 35 sources mentioned hai , ise karne me to 2-3 years lag jayenge :smiley:
  • yahi to strategy h...confuse kar do...students offline class k liye apne aap jayenge :D
    “Strength is the only religion"
  • Hi All,

I have purchased notes from Imagerunners of Shubhra ranjan latest batch. I just want to understand if her classes are must to attend or I can just read her notes , supplement with current affairs and join test series next year.

I am appearing next year in CSE 2018.

how much did it cost?
  • alok_dgp said:

shivajii said:

shivajii said:

Isme to 35 sources mentioned hai , ise karne me to 2-3 years lag jayenge :smiley:
    Selective reading
  • Read pol science strategy from the blog of gaurav agarwal sir khelo india
  • Inbox me for TS material
    Isliye hum gathbandhan nhi karte, tootne ka darr rehta haiclear majority hona chahiye.
  • I hv subscribed for shubhra maams correspondence coyrse if intrested in shubhra maams notes of crash course,current affairs,class notes,reference book notes,etc, all soft copies text me on 9167916721
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog