What sets apart a great answer from good answer is how you have presented your facts in a way that examiner falls in " love at first sight". These value additions not only
Covers up for our mistakes but helps us gain those incremental marks in every question....
So I will kickstart the thread with some of these...Let me start with quotation...Jump in to make this thread a comprehensive compilation.
1. "The law barks at all but bites only the poor, the powerless, the illiterate,
the ignorant... Can be used in case study, judiciary...
2. Nothing is as permanent as a temporary govt program
3. One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions
rather than their results
4. you cannot shake hands with clinched fists --indira durga gandhi on indo
5. price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the
price of change..... Use it in IR, govt policy etc.
6. "If you really think the environment is less important than the economy,try
holding your breath while you count your money
7. in a state ,where corruption abounds , laws must be numerous (GST)
8. VOLTAIRE had once famously said"I Disapprove of what
you say but i will defend to death your right to say
it"... Ban,censor,trolling,Bharat tere tukde honge & stuff like that.
9. Any organisation that does not punish its poor performers punishes its high performers...Use it in ethics, 7th pay commission etc...
10. chankya : "corruption is inevitable just as it is impossible not taste honey that find itself at the tip of the tongue