ForumIAS Open Test 1: Results will be declared by 9PM, 12 th December.
Candidates can write Test till 2PM , 12th December by visiting Center or online by Clicking here Your OMR sheets are being manually evaluated.

Reason I absolutely love RSTV!

Coz we* deserve entertainment too but none which which does not have an underlying knowledge base.

Geography Optional.

Comments

• RSTV indeed is good
  • RSTV is the best .
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Lets Share the ones which will be useful for mains
  • big picture was such a great show. but frank pareira destroyed it single handedly by repeating the same words like "indeed", "fair enough ", " point taken"
  • fcckfk said:

big picture was such a great show. but frank pareira destroyed it single handedly by repeating the same words like "indeed", "fair enough ", " point taken"

He cannot do the same...accept...he is not best but better among available.
    You're a Warrior, damn it.
  • edited June 28
    Raamadhir Singh, RSTV ke liye film bana raha hai.

JP ko role kaise nahi mila is film mein..
    Death is nothing , but to live defeated and inglorious , is to Die daily .
  • RSTV ko annually budget mein se kitna allocate hota hai?
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • fcckfk said:

big picture was such a great show. but frank pareira destroyed it single handedly by repeating the same words like "indeed", "fair enough ", " point taken"

sure.
  • fcckfk said:

Close the show for us... B)
  • Coz we* deserve entertainment too but none which which does not have an underlying knowledge base.

Bhai, ye Tigmashu Dhuliya wahi hai na?

"Beta tumse na ho payge"

"Jab tak is desh me Cinema hai tab tak log quitya bante rahenge"

Yaar ye RSTV movei kab se banane lagi?

Thanks for sharing, download link share karna.
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • Another hardcore RSTV fan. Love it. Just love it. Ground Reports in Hindi and English are perfect. The National Security series is also good , they just need to cut down on being pompous by about 1 or 2% only.
    In addition to this , they uploaded around a dozen documentaries on YouTube this week. Haven't watched them as yet.
    Nikam sir's demise was definitely a sad moment. His highly Indianised accent was an enabler for the viewers. 1. It helped them understand easily what he was saying. He just had an accent , pronunication was alright which meant convenience to Indians. 2. He gave the viewers the confidence to speak English freely without worrying about absence of a Victorian accent.

RSTV is gold. God bless it. Watching it is a delight. It's heartbreaking that its reach is not very wide.
  • Also , I am excited about this movie.
  • edited June 29

Coz we* deserve entertainment too but none which which does not have an underlying knowledge base.

RSTV ke programmes ko tumhe entertainment sabd se jodte hue thodi bhi shram nahi aayi???

La haul walla quwwat!
  • Coz we* deserve entertainment too but none which which does not have an underlying knowledge base.

RSTV ke programmes ko tumhe entertainment sabd se jodte hue thodi bhi shram nahi aayi???

La haul walla quwwat!
    take back my words after seeing this trailer.

Case rested! -_-
  • VivekJ2 said:

Bhai, ye Tigmashu Dhuliya wahi hai na?

"Beta tumse na ho payge"

"Jab tak is desh me Cinema hai tab tak log quitya bante rahenge"

Yaar ye RSTV movei kab se banane lagi?

Thanks for sharing, download link share karna.
    Haan ye wahi hain.
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • Love rstv and lstv. Amandra bhatt
    BAN ALL INSIDERS
  • edited December 3
    Should we necessarily watch the videos? There are many sites offering textual summaries of the RSTV videos. Would those be alright from an interview perspective?
  • loved samvidhan series . Fell in love with swara bhaskar after that
  • edited December 3
    Loved the way Mr. Girish Nikam used to host The Big Picture. RIP sir.
  • Should we necessarily watch the videos? There are many sites offering textual summaries of the RSTV videos. Would those be alright from an interview perspective?

If time is the matter increase the speed of the video and watch..Specially for interview it will help a lot..
    Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
  • Vishal Dahia is not good choice for security scan
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog