Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
GUIDANCE IAS Geography(Opt.) @500+ Programme STARTS ON 26th JUNE 9:30 AM.
Venue:   11/5-B, Basement, Param Tower , Pusa Road, Delhi 110005. Call (+91)-9718793363, 011-45586829. Geography(Opt.) Online / Offline Test Series
& Daily Mapwork Program Online
To Enroll Click Here
Top 4 scorers in Geography (Opt.) are Guidance IAS Students: AIR 5 PRATHAM KAUSHIK (327 Marks); AIR 109 DHRUV MISHRA (318 Marks); AIR 411 SAI KIRAN D.N. (316 Marks); AIR 423 DHEERAJ AGARWAL (315 Marks)

Parity between three AIS. Accepted ?

Is the parity between 3 All India Services (i.e. IAS, IPS and IFoS) recommended by 7th pay commission accepted by the government ? If not, is it likely to happen in near future ?

Comments

• The logic given with regards to superiority of IAS compared to IPS and IFoS are quite hilarious. 7th PC report is fun to read. :D
  • Shayad abhi tak Parity accept ki nahi gayi hai
    Death is nothing , but to live defeated and inglorious , is to Die daily .
  • IAS vale feudalism faila rahe hai.
  • Shayad abhi tak Parity accept ki nahi gayi hai

:/
    Gaye kuch aur saal.
  • edited June 2017

Shayad abhi tak Parity accept ki nahi gayi hai

:/
    Gaye kuch aur saal.
    Kuch khaas farak nahi padta bhai.. IPS aur IFOS ek hi level par chalti hai, same to same.. Kabhi chart dekh lena, ..

Rahi baat Parity ki toh koi baat nahi, kuch saal baad hi sahi...
    Death is nothing , but to live defeated and inglorious , is to Die daily .
  • BC :o :o

Demand for abolition of Grade Pay of 8900 and HAG+ available to IPS and IFoS as they
    are nullifying the initial edge given to the IAS

7.2.31 The IAS association has stated in their demand that by allowing the apex scale of
    ₹80,000 (fixed) to Director General of Police and Principal Chief Conservator of Forest, the
    balance in the State has been disturbed which is highly undesirable for good governance. It has
    been demanded that no officer should draw more salary than the Chief Secretary in a State.
    7.2.32 Further, it has also been demanded that the anomaly brought about by extending pay
    scales of HAG+ and PB-4, GP 8900 to IPS and IFoS officers should be rectified because the
    IAS is drawing lower pay in the pay band. It has been mentioned that this also nullifies the
    edge given to the IAS in initial years.
    7.2.33 The Commission is of the view that the above mentioned pay scales have been extended
    to the IPS and IFoS keeping in view their cadre structure, job profile and responsibilities, as
    also their existing relativities with the defence forces and CAPFs. Hence, there is no
    justification to make any change in the existing structure.
  • If the logic of a member is applied, IFoS should be give additional pay because the prelims cutoff is 10-15 marks more. :D :p
  • Haha, the stand taken by the IAS member of the Pay Commission is so stupid that I'd like to think he wrote what he did just for fun.

These dumb IAS fellows think they can take everyone for a ride forever. Well, guess what, the sand is shifting, and a feudal service that's dumb to the core, will soon realize its days as numero uno are numbered.
    Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that good men should look on and do nothing.
  • handshake said:

Haha, the stand taken by the IAS member of the Pay Commission is so stupid that I'd like to think he wrote what he did just for fun.

These dumb IAS fellows think they can take everyone for a ride forever. Well, guess what, the sand is shifting, and a feudal service that's dumb to the core, will soon realize its days as numero uno are numbered.

:D :p
  • If the logic of a member is applied, IFoS should be give additional pay because the prelims cutoff is 10-15 marks more. :D :p

:D :p :#
  • handshake said:

Haha, the stand taken by the IAS member of the Pay Commission is so stupid that I'd like to think he wrote what he did just for fun.

Classic Case of sour grapes?

If you hate IAS so much, why have you filled it in your first 3 (I am assuming so) ?
    An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • handshake said:

If you hate IAS so much, why have you filled it in your first 3 (I am assuming so) ?
    :D
    Bhaiya ji IAS m hote hi rang badal jaate hai. You start to find logic in even absurdness :p
  • handshake said:

Sour grapes is not a logical argument. So I'll let it slide. Filled it in the first three to bring down the average stupidity, I still have some love left for my country you see. Haha. Although IFS is tops.
    Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends than that good men should look on and do nothing.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog