MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of WESTERN Philosophy starting on 30th Nov. (EVENING) 05:00 PM-7:15 PM.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

2018 Extra attempt/Age - affected non affected, Gather here

Dear Friends,
Following is the link on which You can submit your Grievances regarding age/attempt issue (in a humble way). This is a sure shot way to atleast make our voices reach upto highest Echelons as this portal is highly monitored for fast redressal by Govt.

pgportal.gov.in

It is requested that all affected candidates, their siblings their family members and anyone for general benefit of the society must adopt this method to put their grievances directly before PMO through this portal. This portal is a way to ensure that our Grievances are recorded properly & with the competent authorities and can not go unheard of as there is time bound mechanism and Senior Nodal officers dedicated to Grievance redressal are exclusively appointed for the purpose.

Those who are interested please join Following Telegram Group....also for further real time discussion & program. This group shall primarily focus on online sensitization activities along with support as far as possible to all other like minded movements.
Jai Hind

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAA4xocYN6NwYLLaDbg

Request to Mods - If they could be generous enough to make this an announcement.
Humanity is above all.

Comments

• Mere saath entrepreneurship me a jao. Choro yeh prayer, petition & protest. Apna future khud banao.
    Dead and departed general caste player. RIP.
  • AGE Should be corrected upto 35 Years ...General Category
  • With all due respect bhai,
    I am starting this thread on behalf of others who are affected.
    I am personally still in the fight with the grace of God.
    ☺️

Mere saath entrepreneurship me a jao. Choro yeh prayer, petition & protest. Apna future khud banao.

Humanity is above all.
  • Affected candidates plz join so we have a decent number of people to begin with.

• Agreed

+1
  • The government at least change the date for reckoning the age from august one to january 1. if the date for reckoning the age is kept at august 1 virtually it means that the age limit is 31 years only.
  • https://chat.whatsapp.com/6l3Btt6jHgc93iBLSHbeXY

lets join the whattsapp group for the same
  • dear friends ! we are going to file a fresh PIL ...
    support us becoming co-petitioners ...
    please send any valid to my friend e-mail account- mdmajibullah@gmail.com
    plz do something before it is too late...
  • dear friends ! we are going to file a fresh PIL ...
    support us becoming co-petitioners ...
    please send scanned copy of any valid id to my friend e-mail account- mdmajibullah@gmail.com
    plz do something before it is too late...
  • Indeed a change in age/attempt structure needed.
  • What exactly are we demanding and for whom? Pardon my ignorance.
    At the end of the road, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets
  • is there any possibility of January 01, 1986 to be deadline for calculation of maximum age in 2018 CSE notification.
  • Bjp core committee in its meeting has finalised to deliberate over the issue of age attempt in 2018.If one can create an uproar it will simply be taken up and 2018 may see shine on certain demoralised souls.
  • Bjp core committee in its meeting has finalised to deliberate over the issue of age attempt in 2018.If one can create an uproar it will simply be taken up and 2018 may see shine on certain demoralised souls.

Bhai any link to this news abt BJP core committee?

Sorry mate no link .I thought it was true but further verification it was found to be a rumour ,as usual spread by our mates from cow belt of Delhi (mukherji nagar).I am extremely sorry for being waylaid.
    Nothing seems to be happening in this front .Move on.

Sorry mate no link .I thought it was true but further verification it was found to be a rumour ,as usual spread by our mates from cow belt of Delhi (mukherji nagar).I am extremely sorry for being waylaid.
    Yea it was too good to be true...anyways thanks !
  • Weren't there some people who were taking the non compensation for csat to the court?? What Happened to that??

Yea it was too good to be true...anyways thanks !
    Allarakkha
  • दुआ करो कि अगली सरकार कांग्रेस की बने..जिससे देश तो बर्बाद हो जायेगा..लेकिन आप लोगों को Xtra attempt तो मिल ही जायेगा..!!!
  • दुआ करो कि अगली सरकार कांग्रेस की बने..जिससे देश तो बर्बाद हो जायेगा..लेकिन आप लोगों को Xtra attempt तो मिल ही जायेगा..!!!

You mean to say ki bjp desh ko aabad Kar rahi hain, Jara abaad Hua logon ka rough estimate to Bata do
  • naughty said:

दुआ करो कि अगली सरकार कांग्रेस की बने..जिससे देश तो बर्बाद हो जायेगा..लेकिन आप लोगों को Xtra attempt तो मिल ही जायेगा..!!!

You mean to say ki bjp desh ko aabad Kar rahi hain, Jara abaad Hua logon ka rough estimate to Bata do
    Yaar 50 saal to rahi Congress. Koi comparison hi nahi.
    Comfortably Numb
    Blog name will be same.
  • naughty said:

दुआ करो कि अगली सरकार कांग्रेस की बने..जिससे देश तो बर्बाद हो जायेगा..लेकिन आप लोगों को Xtra attempt तो मिल ही जायेगा..!!!

Yaar 50 saal to rahi Congress. Koi comparison hi nahi.
    Forget about fifty years, just compare last ten years, no no jobs for youth even well educated. Then aache din for whom. At least govt either should create jobs in private sector or they should hire themselves
  • After the successful meeting of 29th October we will again meet at the statue, Batra Cinema today 05.11.2017 at 6 pm. It is a very crucial time for our movement and for our long cherished dream. Please participate in large numbers to give your suggestions to decide the future course of action.

So please join us at the statue, Batra Cinema, 6 pm, on 05.11.2017.

Regards
    CSE JUSTICE TEAM
  • soumiyan said:

After the successful meeting of 29th October we will again meet at the statue, Batra Cinema today 05.11.2017 at 6 pm. It is a very crucial time for our movement and for our long cherished dream. Please participate in large numbers to give your suggestions to decide the future course of action.

So please join us at the statue, Batra Cinema, 6 pm, on 05.11.2017.

Regards
    CSE JUSTICE TEAM

Take it up seriously this time.Raise corruption in CSE as well.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog