How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class
Current Affairs ( Pre + Mains ) 2019 | 4 Aug | Attend First 3 Classes Free ForumIAS Weekly Current Affairs Classes commence from Saturday, 4 August, 5AM, at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.We invite you to attend the first three classes free
CLICK HERE to register for attending the classes on August 4, 5 and 11.

Annual ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 - 25th June, at 11AM

Dear Friends,

We will be having the annual ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June, at 11AM.

The Community Meet will have

1) Prize Distribution for selected candidates
2) Toppers Talk by some of them
3) Q & A by Toppers - of different optionals with the students.

Suharsh Bhagat will be the Chief Guest this time. He is already on his way at the time of writing this.

You all are invited to the event. So come, join us and meet @mango_dolly @neyawn @tantheta @louislitt @kabira ( IFS Rank 2 ) @mewji ( Rank 4), @Aish11 ( Rank 28 IFS ) @vandu_20 and Abhishek
SAUMYA PANDEY
Anand Vardhan
Namami
Namami bansal
Prathap M
Mallika Sudhir
Aishwarya Raj
Naveen Bhat
Mittali Sethi
Tanai Sultania
Rohit Vyas
Taranjot Singh
Abhishek Chourasiya
Rahul Sharma
Rajarshi Shah
mridul yadav
Prajit Nair
Prajit Nair
Ravi Agarwal
Vandana Garg
Vandana Garg
HendraMahi
Harpreet singh
SUSHIL
Swarn Prabhat
Sumit Kumar Jha
Teresa Joseph
Arti singh
Rajarshi Raj Varma
Anand Shankar
Akash Gupta
Shashi Bhushan
Soumyadip Bhattacharya
Gurav Dinesh Ramesh
Gurav Dinesh Ramesh
sipu giri
Gaurav Kapoor
Akhil mahajan
Kiran Khare
keshav kumar
keshav kumar
Vishal Raj
Abhishek
PUSHKIN JAIN
Resham Dwivedi
brij shankar
varun choudhary
G Poojitha
Priyank Jain
Himadree kaushik
Vishwas Shukla
Anju
Aman saxena
Stefan Simon Tobias
Ashish Ujlayan
Ankur Kaushik
VISHARL ARJUN RG
AVATAPALLI AVINASH
Noopur chaudhary
VIVEK SINGH
Pagadala v Rami Reddy
Pagadala v Rami Reddy
Haranath Mopuri
RANJAN AGRAWALA
Kundan Kumar
Atul kumar
Atul kumar
Pratima singh
Dharam Raj
Ankit Soni
RAMESH Chandra YADAV
Iraj Raja
kuldeep
REHNA
Harish Kumar
Lal Das
ABHISHEK KUMAR
Bhupesh Yadav
A.Srinivasulu
Ram Prakash
Mahajan Manoj Satyawan
Mahajan Manoj Satyawan
Bambam Yadav
Ashish Kumar
anita verma
ashu

and tons of other people too!

Click here to know more and register

http://blog.forumias.com/events

*No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |

Comments

• *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • Neyawn said:
    Sir, in bangalore as you know. :sweat_smile: But will be eagerly waiting for the video. :)
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • Please have good video recording arrangements. Candidates from far reaching areas can also benifit. B)
  • @lit14 ?
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • I'll be there as the weakest link in the chain.
    Citizenmonk@gmail.com

*Account not in use*

Please contact me on email id above.
  • Location and complete address of ceremony ??
  • edited June 2017
    @Neyawn wont be able to attend this yr , eagrly waiting to see the video recording
    Its great to see forumias community growing stronger year after year

Lets also use this opportunity to refocus again on forumias core objectives :smile:
    once again HUSTLE
  • @Neyawn if possible plz do LIVE streaming of the Session.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • Live stream would be tough , it needs very high speed internet
    And uploading such a long video without editing would be quite tough
    once again HUSTLE
  • I'll be there as the weakest link in the chain.

Why?

The chain is as strong as the weakest link.
    root
  • Live stream would be tough , it needs very high speed internet
    And uploading such a long video without editing would be quite tough

Yes. That's true!
  • @Neyawn sir, I would have definitely attended. But this time I am not very sure of clearing prelims.
    Will eagerly wait for the video.
  • Location and complete address of ceremony ??

• @
    Neyawn said:

Dear Friends,

We will be having the annual ForumIAS Community Meet 2017 on 25th June, at 11AM.

The Community Meet will have

1) Prize Distribution for selected candidates
    2) Toppers Talk by some of them
    3) Q & A by Toppers - of different optionals with the students.

Suharsh Bhagat will be the Chief Guest this time. He is already on his way at the time of writing this.

Click here to know more and register

Thank you @Neyawn :)

Many many congratulations to you all for making it through the service.

Will be lovely to see you all. See you all tomorrow!

I am coming back to rajinder nagar, after so many years.... i would like to meet you all, especially young officers .

IAS Rank 5 | CSE 2014
  • IMO, someone from the forum who contributed to the community should have been invited as the chief guest and not someone who was silent for the entire stay in forum, only to come out and say 'Thank you Neyawn' as his first, and perhaps, the last comment. What kind of contribution is this?

I still remember Neyawn/ForumIAS/Root lecturing on different types of forum members present here. Need to recall that now. ForumIAS was all praise for those profiles, regardless of their ranks, who contributed meaningfully to the community, who helped the newbies and who gave guidance to the needy. ForumIAS chided toppers who just freeloaded from the community without making their presence felt ever.

I'd request the ForumIAS administrators to look into the very principles on which they stand. Tomorrow apart, if ever there is community meet then please make someone from the community, who contributed immensely, as the chief guest. Afterall, we are a community for reasons. No offence meant to anyone, whosoever. :)

PS: I hope 'they' do not delete my comment. o:)
  • Mulberry said:

IMO, someone from the forum who contributed to the community should have been invited as the chief guest and not someone who was silent for the entire stay in forum, only to come out and say 'Thank you Neyawn' as his first, and perhaps, the last comment. What kind of contribution is this?

I still remember Neyawn/ForumIAS/Root lecturing on different types of forum members present here. Need to recall that now. ForumIAS was all praise for those profiles, regardless of their ranks, who contributed meaningfully to the community, who helped the newbies and who gave guidance to the needy. ForumIAS chided toppers who just freeloaded from the community without making their presence felt ever.

I'd request the ForumIAS administrators to look into the very principles on which they stand. Tomorrow apart, if ever there is community meet then please make someone from the community, who contributed immensely, as the chief guest. Afterall, we are a community for reasons. No offence meant to anyone, whosoever. :)

We are all ears. Absolutely, that is a valid concern.

We agree to in principle.
    root
  • Mulberry said:

IMO, someone from the forum who contributed to the community should have been invited as the chief guest and not someone who was silent for the entire stay in forum, only to come out and say 'Thank you Neyawn' as his first, and perhaps, the last comment. What kind of contribution is this?

+1
    We want crazyphoton again.
    No disrespect to Suharsha b.
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • @Neyawn Sir ji, it would be of great help if you could arrange to upload today's orientation video either publicly or else in the account created for MGP students.
    I am not among these vibrant group of youth that constitutes the common mass today. I am among those intellect group of youth who will lead the nation tomorrow.
  • madeye said:

@Neyawn Sir ji, it would be of great help if you could arrange to upload today's orientation video either publicly or else in the account created for MGP students.

+1
  • Mulberry said:

+1
    Agreed. Can you tell me one candidate in the past two year who has secured a rank under 50 and not given sessions across all coachings even where they had not much to do?

And I did go through a lot of toppers speeches, and I could not find anything substantial in them.

Including past year Rank 1.

In the end I figured that the only ones who shared something meaningful were Harsh aka @proust.

But they were too junior right now to be giving away awards. Because some of the people getting awards will be even senior or batch mates with them and gotten ias this year.

I don't disagree with anything that you have to say, but I did not have too many options.

This may also be because toppers have less resorted to written text and more preferred video modes, with some commercial entity.

We will get @crazyphoton when he is ready. Currently he is not.
  • edited June 2017
    Suharsh seems like a great guy , nd everyone needs to listen how to overcome failure and answer al your critics with a bang
    once again HUSTLE
  • Neyawn said:

Mulberry said:

+1
    Agreed. Can you tell me one candidate in the past two year who has secured a rank under 50 and not given sessions across all coachings even where they had not much to do?

And I did go through a lot of toppers speeches, and I could not find anything substantial in them.

Including past year Rank 1.

In the end I figured that the only ones who shared something meaningful were Harsh aka @proust.

But they were too junior right now to be giving away awards. Because some of the people getting awards will be even senior or batch mates with them and gotten ias this year.

I don't disagree with anything that you have to say, but I did not have too many options.

This may also be because toppers have less resorted to written text and more preferred video modes, with some commercial entity.

We will get @crazyphoton when he is ready. Currently he is not.
    I do have a little bias for people who have written and have had more than one attempt with replicable marks in Mains, and have something substantial to share.

The strategies of last two years toppers where they have said current affairs current affairs and current affairs = civil services preparation have not worked and are not going to work either.

Take a look at this, for example.

P. S. I am not against an/any (particular) individual.

Just saying.
  • Will there be free chicken and booze?
    Dead and departed general caste player. RIP.
  • Will there be free chicken and booze?

You mean like last year? :P
  • Neyawn said:

@ zohanmukharjee @ Jaime_Lannister @ Burger @ pizza @ Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh you guys will be coming , right?

:)

Thanks for the invite buddy. But I will sadly miss out this time. Anyway, have a great event. :D
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    https://www.facebook.com/jaime.kngslyr.1
    contactjaime123@gmail.com
    twitter @contactjaime123
    My Book https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B2N695F
  • Neyawn said:

Will there be free chicken and booze?

You mean like last year? :P
    @Arushi Sharma will tell you it was not free

:tongue:

We went Dutch, and everyone contributed and she ended up collecting more than the bill.

I told her that was lesson 101 in Indian Revenue Service :tongue:
  • Mulberry said:

Well Said . +1

Lost But Won .
  • sir last time pt se pahle bulaya tha..........crowd manage nhi ka paaye the!!
  • @Neyawn sir please ask suharsh bhagat sir to allot some time of his guidance exclusively for geography optional preparation that would be great help and please ask him if possible share his Geographical thought notes.
  • Mulberry said:

+1
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog