Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Modern Indian History                                         (2) Environment & Ecology
(3) Polity, Current Affairs & Govt. Schemes            (4)Budget & Economic survey
(5) Geography with MCQ's                                        (6) Important Current Affairs
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

Is 76 questions attempt is good?

Done with coaching
46 correct 25 wrong
Rmng don't know
Here competition is high, so continuing in this field is good for me?
Or quit from UPSC Preparation.
I m in great confusion..
I don't know what to do.

Comments

• if u have doubt then quit. yaha upsc mein ziddi log hi rukte hai. There is no place for such lame threads.
    Pre 2015- Fail
    Pre 2016- Fail
    CSIR Life Science NET- 18 June
    Road 2018 (Last Attempt)
  • bhai self belief hai to raho upsc k game me
    Prelims - 3, Mains - 2*, Interview - 0.
  • Done with coaching
    46 correct 25 wrong
    Rmng don't know
    Here competition is high, so continuing in this field is good for me?
    Or quit from UPSC Preparation.
    I m in great confusion..
    I don't know what to do.

76 attempt is not good it's average , as upsc moving towards inference based & conceptual based question try 2 do at least 85 question , if u have the capacity & determination then don't quit , Upsc require Perseverance one pre fail should not decide ur decision 2 quit..
    So , move forward for next year. B)
  • edited June 2017
    If you are not sure of scoring 116 by attempting 76, How on earth can you come out of that goddamn exam hall by leaving those 24 questions, I mean you know you will fail, and you still ensure you will definitely fail. wow is the only word :D

Make sure you are crossing the required marks before coming out of the hall. Doesnt matter 76 or 100 attempts.

1st principle of passing exam - How many questions am i sure of getting 100% correct. Count them bhai :D After that your real game begins :D

PS, no coaching will make you pass this exam, at max they will help you build your foundation and basics. If you want to pass the exam, read prev year ques papers, see which are the topics you need to cover apart from coaching and properly cover them. Thats what majority do :D
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • frm ur username u seem to be a 22 year old..

and if that is the case.. then 22 is no age to quit any dream..

find out your flaws.. do swat analysis of ur paper..

god bless
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -3 Mains-3* Interview - 0*
  • Bhai main 66 mar ke aya hu :D
    76 is awesome unless ,75% of your attempt is based on memory and smart guess...not tukka
  • Quit before its too late.
  • shivajii said:

Quit before its too late.

Quit UPSC Movement 2017. :mrgreen:
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • Quit hawabaazi exam
  • I decided not to quit.But I need to change strategy. Any suggestions?
  • I decided not to quit.But I need to change strategy. Any suggestions?

Bhai upar utna bada comment likha Hai Maine mehnat karke. :D
    Good Bye. See you Later.
  • I don't know Hindi @pizza pls translate
  • pizza said:

If you are not sure of scoring 116 by attempting 76, How on earth can you come out of that goddamn exam hall by leaving those 24 questions, I mean you know you will fail, and you still ensure you will definitely fail. wow is the only word :D

Make sure you are crossing the required marks before coming out of the hall. Doesnt matter 76 or 100 attempts.

1st principle of passing exam - How many questions am i sure of getting 100% correct. Count them bhai :D After that your real game begins :D

PS, no coaching will make you pass this exam, at max they will help you build your foundation and basics. If you want to pass the exam, read prev year ques papers, see which are the topics you need to cover apart from coaching and properly cover them. Thats what majority do :D

+1
    कभी किसी को मुकम्मल जहाँ नहीं मिलता..
    कहीं ज़मीं तो कहीं आसमां नहीं मिलता.....

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog